Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Usps or European dhls to the uk?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Alexlindsay86, Jul 12, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Alexlindsay86

Alexlindsay86 New Member

Trying to get good stickers,want some thing to stand out like the usps ones cause everyone's using the plain dhls

2. HexxInkworks

HexxInkworks Senior Member

yo man the only wqay youre going to get usps is if you go there and get some or if a freind gets some for you adn brings them back, in the Uk though yu can get some 6x4 thermals on a whole roll from royal mail, you just need to make an account and go to the supplies bit and find them basically, there is a dhl in england but i had to explain what i was gonna use dhl for and i couldnt be arsed with that

3. Wastelandwolves

Wastelandwolves Senior Member

bag of painted blanks.jpg

I just paint dhls and then use paint markers overtop that, dhls are easy and free in canada, ill trade blanks for anyone elses blanks

4. HexxInkworks

i get these thermal 6x4 stickers from royal mail for free and the only markers you can use (that work well and look good) are paint markers so

5. Wastelandwolves

Yeah I used a markwell xtra wide and painted all of them then I use moltow or sharpie paint markers bag of paint markers.jpg

6. HexxInkworks

i use either posca or montana, i knew sharpie did paint markers but i didnt think theyd be as good as the graff brands

7. Wastelandwolves

Man, the water based paint markers from sharpie are shit, but the oil based ones are actually fire

8. HexxInkworks

oil based ones are nice, uni paint and posca are exactly the same apart from posca is water while paint is oil, the metallic oils have a glossy finish they're so nice, wish I had some chisel tips, got 5 for free though haha

9. Wastelandwolves

sharpie oil paint markers, they are 2.10$ canadian thats like 1.50 Us or Uk