Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Grog Cutter 08 on Plane??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alexkc, Jul 30, 2014.

Share This Page

1. alexkc

alexkc New Member

I recently bought a Grog Cutter 08 in France, and I'm flying from Saint-Exupéry in Lyon, to Amsterdam, and from Amsterdam to Norway.

Do you think I will be able to bring my grog considering its flamable. If I can bring it, can I bring multiple?
    I'm thinking on doing it in carry on, so if they spot it, I can explain that it is just for painting/drawing with/ talk my way out of it.
    BTW: I am 15 year old male, if that matters.

Any response would be much appreciated.

2. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

well my friend, being a 15 year old male does indeed matter. You might be able to get 1, but you need to be a female to get your multiple grog cutter 08 to norway.

you see, the containers that hold the grog are a little too big to fit more than 1 up your anus. If you were a female, you could take 1 in your anus, and your lady pocket.

for your safety, please, dont attempt to fit more than 1 bottle up your anus. Rectal bleeding is no joke

hope that helps

-mastah ribs MD

3. Lich

Lich Senior Member

I would try to talk my way out of it. Just say its for a art project or something. make up some bullshit.

4. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

you would fail. thats a retarded idea

5. Jaset

Jaset Senior Member

i think it will be fine i bring krink k 71s on planes

6. dudeatyahoo

dudeatyahoo Senior Member

Im pretty sure if it exeeds a certain amount of fluid oz or mL they confiscate it.