Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

security cameras and cops

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Juelz Santana, Aug 2, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Juelz Santana

Juelz Santana Senior Member

I have been writing a very long time and have only been busted once. When I got arrested it was because a security camera caught my face and they came to school and told me it was enough to arrest me so I believed the cops and admitted my guilt. I don't know much about how the law works but if a security camera has a picture of your face and you doing a crime, is that enough for police to arrest you?

2. TheDeck

TheDeck Member

Yes, it is. They have proof.

3. Lich

Lich Senior Member

yep it is. always good to check for security cameras before you hit a wall. or always wear a mask.

4. psl vandal

psl vandal Senior Member

I always wear a mask once I was hitting a roof of a store and on the ledge there was a camera two inches from my face im so glad I wear a mask

5. Jaset

Jaset Senior Member

What about if youre racking tho and cameras catch you?

6. quick! act casual

quick! act casual Member

Just recently I tagged a spot, went back in the morning to take pics and noticed there was a camera trained right on the spot the whole time.
    Im really hoping that it couldn't see me in the dark or that my hood covered enough of my face... otherwise im pretty fucked.

7. dudeatyahoo

dudeatyahoo Senior Member

If they catch u committing a crime woth a mask though u get in more trouble i think