Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

thoughts on bombing u-hauls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by botgrinder, Aug 10, 2014.

Share This Page

1. botgrinder

botgrinder Senior Member

I live in west philly where every box truck and work van is covered (as well as just about everthing else) yet no u-haul trucks are ever touched. am i missing out on some ethics thing? why would these be off limits yet someones personal work van/truck is not? just wondering.

2. TheDeck

TheDeck Member

3. dudeatyahoo

dudeatyahoo Senior Member

Because people pay to rent u hauls which is private property which they have to pay for but company owned vans ate fair game because the company pays for it not the driver!

4. botgrinder

botgrinder Senior Member

oh no these work vans are not company owned the are just some dudes van who happens to do roofing or contracting. not a fancy fleet van by any means. anyway i been hitten them uhauls and only vans with shit already on em. never clean ones.

5. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

i lved in south philly for a spell and i constantly saw bombed-out uhauls. i think people ARE bombing these vans, the company is just quick to buff

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
  6. 801graffbomber

801graffbomber Member

Man fuck that shit i would bomb a uhal truck *****h if a saw one but i would rather paint a spot worth the paint

7. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

why not? in philly the trains are buffed daily. bomb a uhaul and yer shit will be seen all over the city for at least a few days. makes perfect sense to me. food delivery trucks were a popular target for yers truly when i lived in the City of Brotherly Resentment. the businesses are too broke to buff them and they ride all over town.

8. 801graffbomber

801graffbomber Member

9. Lich

Lich Senior Member

ive bombed Uhauls before. they park a whole bunch of them in my area. but as said, they do get buffed quick. they immediately remove it and clean it. still bomb em tho

10. Arnaud Martel

Arnaud Martel New Member

yeah dude go for it look i am 15 and I've bomed more than ten u hal truck its just cause they don't stay long time on the truck cause as soon as they get the truck back they completely clean it up but its your choice bro!

11. xBOTx

xBOTx Senior Member

I know what I'm hitting tomorrow ;)

12. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

You got it all wrong dude, that's the writer, U-Haul, he's got made ups on box trucks state to state. Check his characters, a different one for each state he's been in!

13. oveous

oveous Member

14. RuneFTS

RuneFTS New Member

I'm a writer and i work for uhaul and i can tell you if there's graffiti on a truck we have to buff it. It's part of the job and uhaul makes some pretty good graffiti cleaner.

15. Bolics

Bolics Member

It just doesn't seem logical to paint when you're stuff is gonna be buffed. Waste of money for Uhaul, waste of paint. I would respect Uhaul because they actually need their logo on there. Why not paint something where the company doesn't give (as much) of a fuck?

16. psl vandal

psl vandal Senior Member

graffiti writers need the buf it is a source of inspiration too try and come out with better an better shit if every single one of your tags stayed up you would never have that driving urge too hit shit that more out of the way or harder too reach so the moral of the story is bomb everything even if you know its gonna get buffed cause the odds are at least some people will see it