Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Any long term members from America still active?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MoNkEy, Aug 15, 2014.

Share This Page

1. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

First off fuck me look at my username...cringe worthy beyond belief haha! Im still painting but on and off when i have time around life/work etc...i go abroad to europe mostly for steel and trains...london/uk isnt worth the hassle anymore...too much prison time for graff...especially when amsterdam, paris, rotterdam etc have so many better systems to paint...and so many better writers to meet...met so many contacts in paris/belgium/holland/italy/greece etc....

Anyway more to the point got a favor to ask...I want to buy some LRG clothes but the UK has shit suppliers that are well overpriced...if i gave someone a list of a few bits, paypal'd you the money covering postage and a bit of money for your time who would be willing...im only really after long term members as i would like to think I can trust them...i dont have facebook anymore which i had a few good american contacts on....

drop me a message or something! sorry mods/admins if this isnt allowed...