Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tv Shows

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

was just wondering if any of yas watch the tube ? if so whats ur fav show or shows? i tend to watch that new show 24 and a shit load of spike tv !! MXC is dope and funny as hell i also now n then watch that new series "the Wire" on BET

"you like rap music....you like rap music... {yea i like rap music} well turn around real slow then!...im from the rap coalition of america...take that gun off n throw it over there......throw the gun over there...if you like rap music so much why aint you smilin.....{im smilin}...Smile ...smile reall big! ..now lets do a rap together !!...yo baby yo baby yo!"

3 words kenny vs spenny... is vs a word? nah its an abbreviation.
    showcase!
    Dude I Need To Go Do A Fill...
    You Cant Make Your Naked!

Im Alan Partridge, The Office, Jam, Brasseye, Men Behaving Badly,QI, Bottom, The Young Ones, The Blue Planet, Life in the Undergrowth, Curb your Enthusiasm, Comic Strip Presents..., Extras, Marion and Geoff, Will and Grace, Frasier, A Bit of Fry & Laurie, Filthy Rich & Catflap, G.B.H, Citizen Smith, Father Ted, 15 Storeys High, BOYS FROM THE BLACKSTUFF, Family Guy...

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>meatgrinder &amp; cherubic meekus 4 lyfe </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Vegimite on Toast
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>meekus 4 lyfe </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Gesus
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>and we shall have an emo holocauhst [sic], headed by adolf meekus. only hes got two balls and wont shoot himself </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    sketch3

(THE VAINGLORIOUS SIGNATURE)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Family Guy, The Simpsons, The Rick Mercer Report and when im home on saturday night i like to watch Cops (when they run and they&#39;re out of breath after like 10seconds of running)
    :lol: they breath heavier then sea mammals for christ sakes
    ''Justify this rage that's roaming over
    Empty all your world, empty out your soul
    To sacrifice it all for the sake of others
    And no one gives a fuck that my life is over''

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

The mighty boosh, simpsons, american dad, i did watch lost but it moved to sky and apparently it&#39;s gonna go on for another 8 years or something, extras and never mind the buzzcocks.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

same hur, i was watching prison break
    but the thing got all complicated
    i dont know who is evil or good anymore
    so i said fuck it
    it was only suppose to last 1 season
    this is like the 3rd i believe
    anyways
    ''Justify this rage that's roaming over
    Empty all your world, empty out your soul
    To sacrifice it all for the sake of others
    And no one gives a fuck that my life is over''

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

new family guy last night was fuckin great. peter finds his real dad in ireland.

the plane pulls into the ireland airport and there is like 10 feet of bottles all over the ground it just plows through :lol: :lol: :lol:

if anyone else saw it ... when peter was pulling the hankies out for megs bd fuckin lol

hey meg are my long johns tied to the end of those aww crap owwwwww

The Boondocks
    Mind Of Mencia
    Weeds
    Rent-a-Goalie...... Juss a couple of interesting shows
    My affirmations kill emcees like assassination;
    youENVYme
    ~~416~~>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

isnt else and those awr msk making some kind of public/ access graffiti show in the LA area?

Yeah...Never Mind the Buzzcocks as well, actually.

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>meatgrinder &amp; cherubic meekus 4 lyfe </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Vegimite on Toast
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>meekus 4 lyfe </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Gesus
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>and we shall have an emo holocauhst [sic], headed by adolf meekus. only hes got two balls and wont shoot himself </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    sketch3

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Especially that wierd guy in the line up he looks like a nut job

lol
    yeah, the one who looks like a Hillbilly Lurch.
    They&#39;ve had him on two weeks in a row noe.

Vegimite on Toast
    Gesus
    sketch3

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Based off the movie City of God.

damn i love the sundance channel.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^i gotta check that out.
    _

i watch CSI the Vegas one.. i fucking hate the miami one, that red hair&#39;d fag always talks too low and the way he looks and how he stands always pisses me off... never bothered watchin CSI NY,cuz i hate ny&#33; hah

but ya i dont watch much tv

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I&#39;m a huge addict of TV shows lately. I hadnt watched TV thru most of my years of Uni, so now i am kind of making up for it by downloading all these shows in full seasons. I have seen pretty much every episode of all these shows to date:

Lost
    Prison Break
    Simpsons
    Family Guy
    American Dad
    South Park
    The Office
    Arrested Development
    Aqua Teen Hunger Force
    Heroes
    The 4400
    Trailer Park Boys

and a couple more i cant remember

I&#39;ll have to check out City of Men, just watched City of God again last night.

for all them UKers.. TOP GEAR&#33;

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Graffiti dont need fans it needs followers.</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i aint from the uk. but i love top gear&#33;

did you see it last night?
    when they got accosted in Hicksville....on the bible belt?

&#39;&#39;Hillary Clinton For President&#39;&#39;
    &#39;&#39;Man Love Rules&#39;&#39; etc. etc.

they were shitting themselves.

Vegimite on Toast
    Gesus
    sketch3

Banned
    welcome to london city, were the days are dark,and razor sharp,blades get placed to face'n'heart
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i like top gear but i hate that fat basterd jeremy clarkson

noone else??

CAIKER ONE NINE MOTHERFUCKAAAHHSSSS...