Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162131 ... LastLast

Thread: Clothing

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

BS has gone through a lot over the years..
    SUP

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

but yet stock still hasn't gotten good
    sigh...
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    most people here understadn that,
    fosale is not a lover of the cock.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    not only do you eat equsite breakfast&#39;s like steak and lobster
    but you give charity to hatian children and work at a soup kitchen
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ...the beat is so butter, peep the slow cutter...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i remember before foeonerism.

shit.i need a life.
    world peace is for faggots.

www.myspace.com/dierpsi

Stok will always be stok.

I need a life to

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i remember when he had the project pat sig. damn.

shit i remember foe.

www.myspace.com/dierpsi

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

stoks project pat sig was funny.
    and dier, please never change your avatar, bc. then i won&#39;t think you look like carl anymore
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i know. had it sence the beginning.

and for the record, i do look like carl.

www.myspace.com/dierpsi

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

this makes me so happy.
    dier looks like carl.
    rock on ma man

theres really no need.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by bigbomba&#39;@Mar 14 2007, 07:54 PM
    yea i rock a "duster" which most ppl will say is a trench coat, i can hide my gf in eat button and zipped up tight...
    the matrix was never cool.. lose the trench coat neo
    fucking loser&#39;s turn off the marylin manson take off the fag braclets and fingerless gloves and step outside into the real world, right into on-coming traffic.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah stok doesnt post great stuff but at least he&#39;s nto a dick. like remember car2n and everything. so much forum beef those days&#33;

i want this shirt
    SUP

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i miss car2n alot, nice guy, at least to me

theres really no need.

Flix your Closet

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

car2n was great... he did tend to start loads of e beef though. As for stok.. funniest thing ever was when someone made their sig a pic of stock writen on a van and scribled out parts of it so it said toy that was just completely hysterical

i actually kinda liked it back befor the battle forum got redone.. always a bunch of battles and loads of beef, complete anarchy and chaos.. however the ideas for some battles wer splendid

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ivegot a kidrobot black dunny hoody on its way to me&#33;

256 made

one on its way to skeeemm
    scary to say i've been here for a while.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by MODGrafix@Mar 14 2007, 09:35 PM

First prize goes to the only other person on BS who knows what selvedge is B)
    i know what that is.
    AND I know how to make one. duuuhhh

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Fosale&#33;@Mar 14 2007, 10:11 PM
    want a cookie?
    medal?
    a key to the city hall perhaps?
    or maybe just a high-five.
    and i give the same answer yet again.

theres really no need.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Fosale&#33;@Mar 14 2007, 04:37 PM
    @Billburg.

It&#39;s a bape.

you dummy.
    i thought it was just wasnt sure though
    O.F.C.
    oven fresh crew

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I basically wear whatever the hell i want, but I wear pretty nice clothes.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ahhh isnt ebay just great for all you bape
    wearers haha ebay is an orgasmic invention

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Fosale&#33;+Mar 19 2007, 05:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fosale&#33; @ Mar 19 2007, 05:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Fosale&#33;@Mar 14 2007, 10:11 PM
    want a cookie?
    medal?
    a key to the city hall perhaps?
    or maybe just a high-five.
    and i give the same answer yet again. [/b][/quote]
    actually, i think i&#39;ll take it in the form of a pat on the back, thanks.