Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How exactly do you start bombing where you live?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by THE SGD, Sep 11, 2014.

Share This Page

1. THE SGD

THE SGD Member

I live in a town that has no graffiti in it or signs of it being buffed. I have bombed some freights, but have never done any in town as I do not want to increase the amount of security. How exactly is it that graffiti starts? I have found some really good places, but am not sure if I should hit them yet. :confused:

2. dmgraff

dmgraff Senior Member

When I first started in Scottsdale, pretty no graff at all. like maybe 2 tags in 4 blocks. I just started doing it where I thought I liked. After a while more people started doing it as well. police never increased much at all.
    so just do what ever you want but be safe.

3. THE SGD

THE SGD Member

Thanks dm, I don't want to increase security because the town I live in is pretty small, but has a railroad going through it. I have noticed that there have been more people doing their business in a town nearby that has a freight yard(been wanting to go there).

4. #throwup

#throwup Member

5. quick! act casual

quick! act casual Member

If you start doing it in town, then people will begin to show up as well either trying to compete with you or because of the human group effect... we won't do something until someone does it first. So try it out and see if people catch on

6. dudeatyahoo

dudeatyahoo Senior Member

Well honestly if there isnt much gaffiti then i u start street bombin thats gonna put a lot o heat on you but honešly maybe aomethig small if u know what i mean. Dumpsters, maybe a few stop signs here and there! And if u can get more people writing than it takes a bi of heat off u unless they snitch u out or somethin.

7. TomBeck

TomBeck New Member

do it man, i did it in my town and to be honest it makes me damn proud to here everyone talking about it...not even my best friends know it was me:D

8. DannyBoi

DannyBoi Member

i would just make the stuff you do nice so people dont get to pissed off. i live it a small town as well and i have a few things running. i just go to another town to actually bomb though.

9. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

If you're in a small town, and you have freights, I would say keep it chill so you don't make more heat. That way, you will always have the option to do freights. In the meantime, look for out of the way type spots if you want to practice, bomb, piece, whatever. Shit no one cares about, maybe shit out of the public eye, like under bridges, in an abandoned spot, the back of a building that faces woods or whatever. Study your locations, do they get a lot of traffic, do people notice someone going in/out, do some recon. All this will do you well because later when you're decent enough you can do freights (learn the rules about painting them, safety, 1st!), and since they leave town, no one will suspect anything. Good, quiet freight spots are a thing to be maintained and respected.

10. Taro_AAK

Taro_AAK Senior Member

I agree with Ray of today. If u have a nice quite spot to paint freight (SAFETY 1ST) then fuck everything else. Go somewhere else to bomb, Maybe hit some bridges n stuff but No tagging. Quite freight spots are rare nowadays.

11. rod stiffington

rod stiffington Member

if your town is graffiti free why fuck it up? makes no sense like toys in NYC bombing tree lined streets and writing peoples fences,,, stick to frieghts

12. xBOTx

xBOTx Senior Member

Anywhere and everywhere, Dm is right. No active writers whn I first started out, year and a half later about 5 new artists.

13. psl vandal

psl vandal Senior Member

like what quick act casual said people will start doing I it they see that's how I started writing tbh

14. stoke.

stoke. Senior Member

At school ahaha

15. oveous

oveous Member

Do it in places where there is traffic ( people walkin by, cars driving by) and you will see a rise in bombings in the city. People watch that shit and they get inspired!

16. SMTXgraffin

SMTXgraffin Senior Member

Hey son your momma feed you paint chips growing up or what

17. Eor1123

Eor1123 Member

just be careful... And watch the heat you gain...

18. Jonathan Seah

Jonathan Seah Member

19. Zearo902

Zearo902 Member

If you wanna get others writing hit a highschool. Id be surprised if there aren't at least a few graffiti enthusiasts.

20. stratjunkie

stratjunkie Member

There was the usual crap around my town with the white trash tagging and writing racist bullshit. My friend and I were really into art, she actually went to school for it. We decided to go out one day and hit the train underpass, and then from there it escalated with more and more fun doing actual art, not the slapping our name on shit just because we can. Thats the bullshit side of this world, if you can't draw or actually do something neat to look at you shouldn't have a spraycan. If all you can do is write a word over and over again then you are just a stupid piece of shit who needs to be neutered.