Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Fun graffiti stories!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dudeatyahoo, Oct 31, 2014.

Share This Page

1. dudeatyahoo

dudeatyahoo Senior Member

Share ur stories about tagging bombing piecing!

2. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

One time I was tagbombin, and then I farted.

3. Scma

Scma Senior Member

My little pony?
    Foreal tho the only significant story was I was tagging this freight cart that was sitting in the middle of nowhere (not on a train) and well someone lived in it and he wasnt to happy with me so I sad have a good night and biked away.

4. Tsar

Tsar Member

me and my gf were going to this abandoned place with 10-20 cans, ready for this sick piece and some burners on top of the place (15 stories tall so it wuold be visible af) we walk our assess for an hour or so, we arrive at the place, i get the cans and..
    fuck we forgot all the caps, felt like a retard

5. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

Well I see this thread has taken off.
    Farted Again.
    :eek:

6. DFEKT1

DFEKT1 Senior Member

Earlier that night seen a cop car, later on busted out a throwie real quick, when i was doing the throw i seen a car that looked like the cop car, busted my handstyle, put cans in my bag, ran as fast as my little fucking legs could take me. (Keep in mind that i'm 4'3)
    Was a freezing night, continued on my journey popping tags and hollows.

7. clineee!

clineee! Senior Member

went out with 1 can, for 1 tag. i put a skinny cap on it, run out to the crossing and put up the tag... turned out it was a fat cap and it looked like shit plus i didn't even finish it because a car went by and turned on the street i was on and started honking and shit... tag is still there and looks like shit and toy as fuck.

8. DFEKT1

DFEKT1 Senior Member

Flick?