Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Originally posted by drop@Aug 8 2004, 03:20 PM
    cats touch this and dont die 9 times
    shut up faggot

Originally posted by drop@Aug 8 2004, 03:20 PM
    just because zuel and causr rock the same style does not mean he bites!
    R.I.P SLY
    (?)

Originally posted by glue+Aug 8 2004, 03:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (glue @ Aug 8 2004, 03:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drop@Aug 8 2004, 03:20 PM
    just because zuel and causr rock the same style does not mean he bites&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Jesus Murphey... its not even the same style... its a type of style.... but you people are just all so ignorant..... unbeleivable.... its called THIN TO BIG.... mostly used in L.A. wich yes.. im totally influenced by them and so is Causr, Cemz, Yusa, Ensoe.. etc etc etc..... and that doesent mean everybody bites each other.... we actually all have our own style but you people are too stupid to realise that.... Its funny how everyone always says Ensoe bites Revok yet his shit looks nothing like Revok....

Thick and Thin... Is the shit. I hate toys. Seriously. Alot. Ok.
    Currently out of order, do not send pm&#39;s....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

regardless, the fact of the matter is, zuel is getting up, which is more than i can say about a good 85% of this forum
    WORD IS BOND.

Originally posted by FOEone@Aug 8 2004, 03:37 PM
    regardless, the fact of the matter is, zuel is getting up, which is more than i can say about a good 85% of this forum
    Ahhhh Foe made a valid point..

Is that truck spot where I think it is in your sign. young foeling? Off of monroe?

Originally posted by The hard PENIS+Aug 8 2004, 03:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The hard PENIS @ Aug 8 2004, 03:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by glue@Aug 8 2004, 03:23 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-drop
    @Aug 8 2004, 03:20 PM

just because zuel and causr rock the same style does not mean he bites&#33;
    Jesus Murphey... its not even the same style... its a type of style.... but you people are just all so ignorant..... unbeleivable.... its called THIN TO BIG.... mostly used in L.A. wich yes.. im totally influenced by them and so is Causr, Cemz, Yusa, Ensoe.. etc etc etc..... and that doesent mean everybody bites each other.... we actually all have our own style but you people are too stupid to realise that.... Its funny how everyone always says Ensoe bites Revok yet his shit looks nothing like Revok.... [/b][/quote]
    ya i know thats what i said&#33;
    R.I.P SLY
    (?)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by R~E~B~U~S+Aug 8 2004, 03:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (R~E~B~U~S &#064; Aug 8 2004, 03:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FOEone@Aug 8 2004, 03:37 PM
    Ahhhh Foe made a valid point..

Is that truck spot where I think it is in your sign. young foeling? Off of monroe? [/b][/quote]
    no, this was a company truck yard. more pics of that day are in the action shots and tags threads
    WORD IS BOND.

like always fresh shit zooler&#33;

Im bored as fuck so imma post some old fliks that have already been posted on the old forums a while ago.. so if you have seen em then you can just not look and if you havent well there you go... Dont get the idea this was all done recently cuz Zewler barely writes anymore... but yeh.. everything is done by the Zewlah.

AKA Boner

For Trou xoxo

Boner

Atm crew

Boner

Boner -43 celcius

PEACE TO REBUS&#33;

Lisa

Boner

Boner

Rarrr

Zebra and Zuel

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Tony+Aug 8 2004, 03:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tony @ Aug 8 2004, 03:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pSYKAOz@Aug 8 2004, 03:34 AM
    *tries to remember*

damn didnt even look... oh well...
    you must be gay. (im aware you are, this only seals the deal) [/b][/quote]
    dont mistake gay and guys who respect girls. plus i was pissed and thinking bout other stuff then ass.

and woah dope hits and sketches
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Beautiful British Columbia

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ive seen a lot of thhose before, but i didnt mind seeing them again. DOPE MAN

Originally posted by The hard PENIS@Aug 11 2004, 05:50 PM
    PEACE TO REBUS&#33;
    -_- :wub: -_- Hahaha.. This is the OG thread, if I start self whoring again on this site, I&#39;ll add my shit to this thread... Fuck you haters and escapees from out the toy chest.. You know who you are................

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

no they dont.

You must have amnesia...

Get a tampon for your butt before you respond on some dumb shit. It&#39; was just a joke shemale...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahha ooooh god.... rebus are u like him? acting all hard on the net but really chill in real life?
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>