Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What do you do when it's too cold to paint?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tyler., Nov 8, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Tyler.

Tyler. Senior Member

What do you guys do when it's too cold to paint? Marker tags? Canvases? Travel to where it's warmer? Snowboard?

2. Mr.Late

Mr.Late Senior Member

Snowboard fuck yes, but you know what i do? still paint, fuck the cold strap up and do work. I actually think its better to paint in the cold/snow.

3. Tyler.

Tyler. Senior Member

oh man my finger! i can barely feel it!

i used to hear that winter was roller season but i've never actually done a roller during the winter. maybe this time around!

4. Mr.Late

Mr.Late Senior Member

5. osber

osber Senior Member

We put the cans in our jackets and make really fuckin runny tags.

6. OTER

OTER Member

Everything else in life.

7. oatmeal

oatmeal Senior Member

winter is the best time to bomb idk what you're talking about lol. get all weather cans and a coat. for most people in the northeast winter is the best time to kill it.

8. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

roller fills, hand warmer in a glove while you outline. simple as that.

9. osber

osber Senior Member

Went out in full whiteout once but it was a disaster. Trains were coated in frost and most all the paint never hit the steel.

10. oatmeal

oatmeal Senior Member

dude idk. the molotow covers all cans work pretty well in the winter. idk about hitting trains when it snowing thought lol. but bombing in the winter is sick af. bombing in bad weather in general is great as long a you can compensate for it. hunting for dry pull downs in the rain it whats up. no one wants to be out in crap weather epically lazy cops. try bombing on Christmas eve and tell me its not the best night of the year to do whatever the hell you want lol

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  11. osber

osber Senior Member

Yeah when its droppin snowballs outside and everyones trying not to fly off the road

12. Mr.Late

Mr.Late Senior Member

exactly! the shit is ideal! hand warmers are your best friend! nothin like numb finers when tryin to get up! me n my boy killed it on christmas at the yard no lie was one of the best graffiti runs of my life. runnin on top of the trains, hopin from car to car felt like i was in the 80s. oh if only everyday could be that glorious =(.

13. PaulBrown

PaulBrown New Member

Play videogames, watch movies,...plenty of other stuff you can do :p

14. OTER

OTER Member

My fiance knits can cover/gloves that attach to the can. They keep my hands toastie :)

15. DannyBoi

DannyBoi Member

painting in the cold is better because cops would rather stay in their warm car eating donuts.

16. Eor1123

Eor1123 Member

I get one of those mini beer can coolers to put on the can XD also I do a lot more rollers shite like that...

17. Tuke

Tuke Senior Member

Im from Finland....wwhat does "too cold" mean :D

18. stratjunkie

stratjunkie Member

I've only recently gotten into this side of everything, but I have been using canvas and paints for a few years now. I've always drawn in sketchbooks and painted on the hard, thin canvas. I like those more then the squared off loose painters canvas. I pretty much just find a way to draw and get at it.

19. VoidAGK

VoidAGK New Member

When its to cold? you still paint. get some hand warmers, gloves and some all weather cans (Ex: molotow) then you go destroy