Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hi everyone, check this out

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pro Pig, Nov 19, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Pro Pig

Pro Pig New Member

Pro Pig here,

A new graffiti artist in Stoke, work mainly with stencils and have been hitting spots in Hanley, Stoke on Trent and the Brit.

This link is a piece i did about the recent memorial day.

https://www.facebook.com/2758346759...0.1416413939./385426078274307/?type=3&theater

I was wondering what everyone thought of my work.

All feedback/suggestions/advice welcome

Please like and share the page.

Yours.

PP

2. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

I was waiting for someone else to reply but I see no takers.
    Is this for real?
    When you say you're hitting spots, you mean legal spots? Or did it not occur to you that doing illegal graf and posting it on social media under your graf name and claiming you did it is not a good idea?

3. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Honestly, this forum is so dead, no one is patrolling it, and either way, it's damn hard to find anyone from here as long as you don't have personal information connected to your account or any links you post.

Aside from that, gtfo the Gen Discussion and advertise yourself in one of the other boards.. This isn't here for you fucks to post yourself and ask stupid questions.

4. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

With all due respect to you, the attitude of no one patrols here is no excuse to not protect your info and your identity, everyone wears a mask for a reason. And besides, you google Pro Pig graffiti and the search results show dude's facebook page, the link to his post here, and the article calling him his town's Banksy. No patrol needed, google laid it all out.

PROTECT YOURSELVES PEOPLE!!!

5. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

It must be a pain in the ass to do stencils in the UK, everyone's going to say you're trying to be the next Banksy - and maybe you are
    Anyway, cool stuff I guess, I can't imagine Stoke-On-Trent being a very colorful place so for you add some here and there must be nice.
    The sims related stencil almost seems like it's gorilla marketing for EA or whomever makes the sims (booo), and the theme of the stencil is kinda "meh" in a 9th grader listening to rage against the machine kinda way.