Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The "Tell us what you want for Christmas" Thread 2014

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tony, Dec 5, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Tony

Tony Elite Member

Listen you little shits, if you're not a Jew, Muslim or some type of heathen (or if you just like getting presents) then you probably celebrate Christmas.

[Broken External Image]:http://www.goodfellasmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Subway_Art_-_Merry_Christmas.jpg

Even though all of you have been terrible children and probably deserve a night in jail before another round of gifts, we all know you desperately have a list of things you think you deserve to get in celebration of someone else being born. Yeah. Whatever.

aasset.zcache.com_assets_graphics_z4_hubSubsites_giftCenter_wide_giftCenterPresentBow.jpg

So why don't you take a break from telling us what shoes you prefer to get paint on, or trying to find the optimal sticker size for your tag :rolleyes: and share what you expect to find (or what you wish to find) under your dying or fake tree this year.

aimg2_2.timeinc.net_people_i_2013_sandbox_news_131223_santa_letters_santa_clause_600x450.jpg

2. Tony

Tony Elite Member

Since Rod Stiffington bumped the sticker thread before this one *cough*

I can only assume he wants Vinyl stickers for Christmas.... Clearly his dumb ass hasn't figured out you can get them for free from your friendly neighborhood sign shop scrap bin. Okay. Whatever. I'll put it on the list.

I kind of want a Go-Pro, though I fear it will make me want to do more illegal things than I already do. Oh well. It makes the list.

acnet3.cbsistatic.com_hub_i_r_2014_09_28_29697659_b8f9_4ddf_936fa24cb828b8c0ab62c77eab51c938ed.jpg

and maybe some new markers for drawing to keep me out of trouble...

[Broken External Image]:http://www.molotow.com/uploads/RTEmagicC_one4allblog2_01.jpg.jpg

3. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

I want a ho, ho, ho!!!

4. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

I just want some new kicks and a new winter jacket c: Maybe some dope, but beggars can't be choosers.

5. osber

osber Senior Member

Id go for a new shitbox apartment.

6. rod stiffington

rod stiffington Member

Do u jock everyone? Tony the cock gobbler

7. rod stiffington

rod stiffington Member

7 k posts? ,can someone get Tony a life for xmas lol what a toolbag

8. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

We actually lost a lot of our posts when we lost like 3 Good Afternoon threads :( I was nearing 4k.
    For Christmas I want my posts back. And all my points. I think I can get a free cap soon!

9. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

shit, ive got like 4 accounts each with well over 1000 posts. Im probaaably the coolest, and best looking person on this site

10. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Think about all the discounts you can get from the BS store!

11. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

bombing science has excluded me out of their deals. claiming "we dont negotiate or give discounts to mexican gang members"

12. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

im way to fuckin cool to buy paint anyways. stealing paint from toys and then murdering them is the only way i get supplies.

13. Tony

Tony Elite Member

This whole points system is horse shit. I tried to get my free can of paint..

You have to buy it first, and then they claim they will give you the money back after. SERIOUS DAWG.

I can't even trust Fred to keep the Good Afternoon thread open now. How am I supposed to trust that greasy french fuck with my hard earned money???

14. Tony

Tony Elite Member

Ouch my feelings :rolleyes:

How dare you make fun of my large post count.... I'm very self conscious about it you know. My life totally sucks too I can't believe you would highlight that fact for everyone to see.

What a jerk

15. rod stiffington

rod stiffington Member

16. Tony

Tony Elite Member

Hard like a candy cane?

awww.elementsbathandbody.com_images_P_Candy_20Cane.jpg

17. rod stiffington

rod stiffington Member

Hard like erect cock u muppet u

18. xBOTx

xBOTx Senior Member

I could use a car or a few hundred cans of ironlak or molotow.

19. stoke.

stoke. Senior Member

more graff skills are all I want ! ahaha

20. rod stiffington

rod stiffington Member