Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

cheap spray paint

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jazzy.17, Dec 5, 2014.

Share This Page

1. jazzy.17

jazzy.17 Member

so, im newish to graffiti. i have a blackbook and ise quality markers to write with
    i want to start some throwips and need some paint. i think bombing science store
    is cheap but they dont post cans to aus. Any online stores that u
    reccomend?

2. Matt Fukkensellout

Matt Fukkensellout Member

fuck online stores, walmart has 96 cent white and black cans and all kinds of other paint find one in your area that its not locked up and rack that shit!

3. xBOTx

xBOTx Senior Member

Yeah , rack that shoot. Fatcaps and dollar cans go a long way. Think about it

4. psl vandal

psl vandal Senior Member

Go to Walmart take a bag and stroll through the store then casually walk into the paint area pick out a couple cans put them in the bag and walk out if they say anything about you putting paint in the bag just say I don't trust shopping carts easy as pie and with your throw ups just practice that's the only way to get better

5. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

Aus? Austin? Australia? Wherever, there must be some kind of dollar store that will either have cans of crap paint, or discounted/discontinued brands of decent paint. Big chain hardware stores usually have a cheapo brand they carry too for like a dollar a can. You can always throw a good cap on those and practice away.

6. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

Think Irolnlak is the 'doller' can in Australia isnt it? Used to be about £2 here when graphotism was alive.

7. Ofey

Ofey Member

Dollar cans are mostly garbage for anything technical, they run and the coverage is shit. Rusto is easily racked and cheap enough to buy. But for the extra dollar or so, ironlak is worth it. They have a pressure sensitive valve for very fine lines, and they cover like no other.

8. Eor1123

Eor1123 Member

Just rack rustos, and get good caps online.

9. BANKO

BANKO Senior Member

RESURRECT!! I love dollar cans,almost always use dollar can blacks .in my experience lowes has some of the best dollar cans,called project source paint,it's a thicker black than Walmarts dollar cans.havent tried the project source paint in white yet,Walmarts whites are thin ,but they'll do the job for a good white full on a throw.also I feel like the pressure is a lil better with the project source paint.also a lot people don't realize KILZ isn't technically spray paint,it's a stain blocker that just happens to be bright white,so most times if your in a store that locks the cans up,the KILZ aren't in the cage,not paint.check with all those spray glues and stain removers easy rack.

10. PinkFenixxx

PinkFenixxx Member

wutz the hardest to clean off?

11. philaeagles611

philaeagles611 Member

its spraypaint...they can all be buffed, if you're new, you may be happy that your old stuff got buffed as soon as you get better anyways. dont stress about that.

12. echoV

echoV Senior Member

...if you feel like paying for it, Ironlak makes a can specifically for the buff... its called 'Animal' .. its pink and I don't want to pay for it.

13. javi1

javi1 Member

14. Bond88

Bond88 New Member

That cheap stuff from Walmart sucks.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
  15. Starfox

Starfox Senior Member

Phila, or if you're not lucky all your new shit gets buffed but they leave your sorry first attempts up there! :mad:

16. Zpacq

Zpacq Member

Walmart?? oh shiz! Do they card you? Have to be 18 in Cali to buy the shiz...sux!