Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

NO!...thats all i have to say..

g q man. anybody whos too scared to get his hands dirty shouldn't be writing

plus theres 1 spray

hahaha i saw one of those. dont be such a pussy.
    R.I.P SLY
    (?)

that would feel kinda weird if u ask me
    if you think your the shit, your NOT the shit -stash

got um at homedepot for old ladies who are scared to get there hands dirty..hahah
    BLUNTS BURNERS AN BITCHES

NO WOMAN NO CRY

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i have one of thoes....i just use it when doing really fuckin big fills, it dosent handel that well.

thos things are the shits, who gives a fuck if u dont get ur hands dirty as long as u get the job done!! Fucken awesome with big fill ins!!!
    PRIME<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'colorrange\'>][/QUOTE]</span></span>[/FONT]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

useless besides the fact your fingers woudlnt get sore doing like fullcars or some very large piece of work
    use your head

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

i saw those at walmart last week when i was getting paint, aim was with me and i was telling him those are gaaaay... my opion has not changed&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    *MaNiaK * 61
    -FYMK-

its not like i dont want to get my hands dirty or whatever i couldnt give a flying fuck..i was just asking opinions on the thing

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

To make a long story shorter..... It&#39;s still dumb and a waste of &#036;. BUT..... Thats just me.

haha, nice
    94 BLOCK

Originally posted by Kayone707@Aug 5 2004, 02:30 PM
    i have one of thoes....i just use it when doing really fuckin big fills, it dosent handel that well.
    yeah.. i could see where their good for fills and shit, but other than that... dont waste your money, spend it on somethin good, like paint

Just to clear things up once again..i will not, and never will buy one of these things. they are like 4 dollars anyway and theyr pretty lame if you ask me but i just want to know other peoples opinions on this beast or if they have ever used one

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

looks usefull for winter... one time my knuckle got fucked up from holdin the nib down in freezing weather and paint was on my finger and it froze it felt so weird

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

looks real sick for huge fills and stuff, but its probably wicked unnatural to hold it like that dude

Personally I think they are a waste of time because they dont handle well. They might work good for big fills, but Id rather just use a fatcap.

-untouchable delusion conartists-

I got one or 1.50, I thought hell why not? They are ok to use on big ass fills but other than that. they suck