Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hey What Do You Guys Think Of This Handle Thing?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Partizzle, Aug 5, 2004.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Partizzle

Partizzle Member

2. kildaillest

kildaillest Senior Member

NO!...thats all i have to say..

3. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

g q man. anybody whos too scared to get his hands dirty shouldn't be writing

plus theres 1 spray

4. glue

glue Elite Member

hahaha i saw one of those. dont be such a pussy.

5. the infamous one

the infamous one Elite Member

that would feel kinda weird if u ask me

6. skan.nashville

skan.nashville Senior Member

got um at homedepot for old ladies who are scared to get there hands dirty..hahah

7. DjTerrestrialConcept

DjTerrestrialConcept Elite Member

Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb

8. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

i have one of thoes....i just use it when doing really fuckin big fills, it dosent handel that well.

9. war child

war child Senior Member

thos things are the shits, who gives a fuck if u dont get ur hands dirty as long as u get the job done!! Fucken awesome with big fill ins!!!

10. oblong

oblong Elite Member

useless besides the fact your fingers woudlnt get sore doing like fullcars or some very large piece of work
    use your head

11. MaNiaK

MaNiaK Elite Member

i saw those at walmart last week when i was getting paint, aim was with me and i was telling him those are gaaaay... my opion has not changed!!!!!!

12. Partizzle

Partizzle Member

its not like i dont want to get my hands dirty or whatever i couldnt give a flying fuck..i was just asking opinions on the thing

13. DjTerrestrialConcept

DjTerrestrialConcept Elite Member

To make a long story shorter..... It's still dumb and a waste of $. BUT..... Thats just me.

14. drop

drop Senior Member

haha, nice

15. ghost3

ghost3 Member

yeah.. i could see where their good for fills and shit, but other than that... dont waste your money, spend it on somethin good, like paint

16. Partizzle

Partizzle Member

Just to clear things up once again..i will not, and never will buy one of these things. they are like 4 dollars anyway and theyr pretty lame if you ask me but i just want to know other peoples opinions on this beast or if they have ever used one

17. The Most Sadistic

The Most Sadistic Elite Member

looks usefull for winter... one time my knuckle got fucked up from holdin the nib down in freezing weather and paint was on my finger and it froze it felt so weird

18. Mensa

Mensa Senior Member

looks real sick for huge fills and stuff, but its probably wicked unnatural to hold it like that dude

19. underworld busboy

underworld busboy Member

Personally I think they are a waste of time because they dont handle well. They might work good for big fills, but Id rather just use a fatcap.

20. Thief

Thief Senior Member

I got one or 1.50, I thought hell why not? They are ok to use on big ass fills but other than that. they suck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.