Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

mtn Hardcore 2

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by jonax101, Dec 23, 2014.

Share This Page

1. jonax101

jonax101 Member

Hi folks, just wanted to give my 2 cents on hardcore:

Pretty good shit, constant flow, very opaque and bright colors, thick (not as in ironlakish clog your fucking caps if you don't shake for 5 minutes thick), good all rounder. You have control on precise lines and you can also bomb really fast.

Prob the best cans I've ever used (never tried rusto or krylon but I'm from across the pond, also never tried molotow), even for piecing. I find that I have better can controls with these than with 94 or gold. Great valve system. Also: great silver.

I get them at €3.10 per can.

What do y'all think about hardcore? What's the price mark on where you live?

Killing a silver on an unprimed surface, shits shiny:

image.jpg

Cheers!

2. Mr.Late

Mr.Late Senior Member

try flame my friend, one of the best in my opinion, comparable to molotow but cheaper, works great in extreme conditions, coverage and pressure is perfect, i lovveee it, 94 is dope, my go to for outlines and fill with rusto cuz its a good cheap paint, you should stick with that.

3. jonax101

jonax101 Member

Yo late, gotta test that shit. They use flame in this film:
    (check it out, dope action n graffs from portuguese fellas) and it seems real dope. The flame you talkin is the blue right?
    Anyway, bout the rusto, I ain't from the us and rustos here are expensive as fuck (round €7), so when I can lay my hands on hardcore at €3.10 and 94 at €3.40 I ain't even thinkin twice about gettin rusto, lak or german montana. How much does rusto cost in NY (besides the rackin..)?

Cheers brother

4. Mr.Late

Mr.Late Senior Member

both the blue n yellow r great! deff try it out if you get the chance. buying paint online alwyas seems to be cheaper. we get rusto for about 3 USD not 2 bad when mtn and pretty much anything else is over 5 but for what you get flame is absolutley dope!

5. Cronanberg

Cronanberg Member

Mtn hardcore kills shit! Satin white and satin black with an ultra fat cap are the best. And they don't fuck up when it's cold out