Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Can't Tag NoMore Thread (busted thread)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Miew, Jan 18, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Miew

Miew Member

Anyone get busted (for just a bomb) and cant tag no more?
    if there is already a thread like this delete it.

2. bugs-one

bugs-one Elite Member

Just cause you get caught, don't mean you gotta stop.

3. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

Change of name, and ready to keep painting!

4. RatyzOne

RatyzOne Senior Member

That's ridiculous. You don't stop taggin if you get busted. Imagine if it was the case, transit lines would be clean as fuck!

5. bugs-one

bugs-one Elite Member

6. EBA

EBA Elite Member

It depends. In a small town, you might be known as one of the only ones. My boys and I got busted but no charges were pressed. Ever since, the cops harass us anytime some toy goes apeshit up the main drag and it got so bad one of my homies left town permanently never to return. I have pretty well sworn off bombing. It's part of the reason I don't really get up any more.

I guess that's bitch shit. I don't know. I have my other reasons these days but getting caught had a lot to do with it.

And it's really frustrating because I was a stupid toy for the bulk of my getting up. I have all this shit still riding but it's so fucking toy to me which is why you never see it.

Occasionally, I'll do a little this and that but I only fuck with legals these days and only when I can muster the energy and time.

And part of that is probably excuses.

7. EBA

EBA Elite Member

So... true story...

My boys and I decide we're going to go piece under this bridge I had scoped out. It was a real chill spot on the river. Big, flat, long concrete supports between round beams. You probably know the type. Nice size for piecing. It's the middle of the day on a Sunday but we figure since nobody goes down there and nobody can see us, it's chill.

We get down there and there's some folks up the river fishing, but within sight of us. I'm all "We need to go." But the boys are like. "Nah... those people are down here breaking the law trespassing! They're just fishing!"

You know how you really want to do something and let that want over-ride your better judgement?

So I'm just working my ass off, painting this shit. I'm about 60% done... fill is up, and now I'm outlining. Suddenly, my boy is shouting my name over and over. I glance over at him and I could have reached out and touched the hood of the squad car sitting there.

STUPID FUCKING SHIT.

Anyway, the cop takes our photos, gets our government names, takes photos of our work (which is not finished by any of us) and then searches our bags. Thank fucking CHRIST that my boy didn't have any drugs on him cuz he still to this day does fucking METH.

Anyway, they call and the DOT of the state across the bridge on the other side of the river owns the bridge. Since it's Sunday, they are just like, "Let them go. We aren't even going to press charges. We don't care."

And like that we're gone.

Now I kept going for a few years after that and had another run-in with the cops and a chase I won't get into (and I'm a fat motherfucker and was solo that time but still got away) but I don't fuck with illegal no more. I've got a few freights. Lots of shit around town and quite a few legals around town. But it's a small place.

Thing is, the cops still harass us. They show up to our homes asking questions about other writers, like we are their go-to people (and I don't know about my two other homies since they both now live in completely different states) but I don't ever answer their questions, which, truthfully, I don't know shit anyway...

So, yeah... true story.

8. Miew

Miew Member

well i'm from a small town and got busted. so you see the circumstance. such a small town and i was on TV and in the paper the next day(very small town). but hefty fine and a record and my pocket book.

its like around this town crime stoppers shit, even the real G's i'm stuck they may do the train yard. the fine scares you.

9. TheOne

TheOne Member

I'll stop when my arthritis won't let me push the cap down anymore

10. Tyler.

Tyler. Senior Member

Get in your car and go to the next town and find a spot then. Not too hard to do. Might even meet some other writers along the way. And yeah, change your tag.

11. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

Basic rule: Don't shit where you eat!!! You live in a small as fuck town, don't blow it up. Plus most people who don't put thought into it leave a trail of tags from their door and back, help the cops make their case. If you have fr8s in your town, do them! Keep it chill, don't blow it up, don't hit every car, don't hit shit that doesn't move or rarely does, don't do an obvious E2E or whole car that will be noticed at that spot. Paint Smart!!!

12. tesoner

tesoner New Member

i got bagged for crushing the small town that i live in with the bros lol so i understand where you are coming from. i had a hefty fine as well. but with that being said i didnt stop bombing. i simply decided not to even catch a tag on a stop sign in my town. lol its just too hot. now when i go bomb i goto the city , wheres its much bigger and things are different. deff change your name and shit & stay on ya toes be safe out there bombing

13. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

These days I just limit myself to a mission every week or so. Load up the car, find a town outside of your own, and spend the night getting up with your crew. Pack up, go home, hit another town next week. Fuck all-city, go all-state.

14. Miew

Miew Member

i still have that money and record fear though. record affects job. I understand next town stuff...and in las Vegas you loose your driver licences if you get busted.

15. Miew

Miew Member

you know moderators should put this in general thread... posted in wrong area.

16. Jonathan Seah

Jonathan Seah Member

17. keepsitlow

keepsitlow Member

nah

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  18. kickiticy2

kickiticy2 Senior Member

this is in the picture gallery when it really should be in the toy forum.

19. fuckoff

fuckoff Member

20. Travel

Travel Senior Member

How is it the likes of revok has done thousands of pieces throws tags but ye dipshits do 5 tags and your caught? XD