Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Being Paranoid?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im my area if a cop even sees you walkin down the street with a hoodie on they drive by like six times befor the realize you arnt doin any thing.... there has only been one time me and my boy lime had a cop drive by with out them stoppin... we just got done hittin a roof top and on our way down the side of the building the cop spot lighted us and kept going... haha i figured he was fat n lazy and it also was like 20 degrees out side so he didnt wanna lose his breath running after us and he didnt wanna get his lil piggy nose cold... winter bombin kicks ass.... and with that paranoid thing... if your tooo paranoid youll most likely get caught... if you have a minute window with no one around and you take 58 seconds to build up the balls to do it youll prolly get busted...

just go to value village, buy a cop costume and go out bombing, no ones will ever question youre authority. and boom no need for paranoia.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yeh u do that

put on a belt and tie up your shoes, always be ready to run

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yes^ Put on those pf flyers son!
    Zealous Ink (Black Bliss!) 4 oz Refills Available Very Soon!!

http://wezealous.tumblr.com/

first time i got caught those were the only things that i thought were shoes too lose pants too baggy...FUCK

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^not a good thing to post on a forum

Being to paranoid ruins it, you dont have any fun, and you cant get your shit straight.
    Not being paranoid iprobably as bad cuz you start doing crazy shit that will get you in trouble
    Love Me Do

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dont be stupid and keep ur ears eyes peeled....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Do a really ballzy spot your first time. Maybe just a hollow or something and BOOK IT. That's what I did and I was never paranoid again. It's pretty stupid, but it works. People were honking at me for a minute straight while I was putting up my throwie.
    Buff The Police
    Quote Originally Posted by Shepard Fairey

Graffiti is literally the writing on the wall ó the voice of those who cannot find any other way to publish their thoughts anonymously. The term is used to describe a public visual expression that has not been sanctioned by a commissioning authority, something that is placed in public view, unsolicited and without permission. Today, however, itís no longer anonymous, but instead an esoteric form of self-publicity that seeks the widest audience possible.

^sounds logical aha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

in my area, if a cop sees you out past 11 and your not in a car, they comfront u no matter what! and if ur under 18 they call your parents and take u home. it really sucks! i guess its the new curfew for minors.

happends to me all the time. the way i like to overcome it is by staying calm and thinking positive. there is nothing worse then thinking negetive, and when i do write in crowded areas, i try not to act suspicious and try to play it off. like after im done i'd probbably cross the street and etc and just wonder around so incase a cop did see me or what ever he wouldnt get the chance to book me, or atleast as fast.

i still gett his feeling, even more now, been arrested twice.

embrace your parinoya while you can. i overcame my parinoya a while back and it starting to suck, my body is getting too relaxed and i have to constantly remind myself i could get into shit for what im doing and i should look around more because if i dont i just end up doing really bait shit.
    No more blazing for me :P
    lol
    Last edited by GoGetSome; 04-29-2009 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by haze4life View Post
    just go to value village, buy a cop costume and go out bombing, no ones will ever question youre authority. and boom no need for paranoia.
    you do know impersonating a cop is illegal u idiot. so instead of doing Community Service if you get cuaght you'll be someones bitch up in County Jail

Lol, I don't get paranoid when I do it, but when I'm home I'm thinking for like hours, shit, I should have checked better for cameras, lol.
    I'm a hardcore toy, haven't been serious for awhile so I guess I'll get over it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah im a toy too and just started throwin up stickers and tags and lastnight i did the dumbest thing possible. I THREW up a tag on a fucking van! im a fuckin idiot for that shit but whatever ill get over it. JUST GOTAA look out for those pigs and lay low
    .duo.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just drink some superhuman colt 45 or OE800 and you will have more balls then you ever thought
    Last edited by FrizzleFry; 05-15-2009 at 02:29 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bombing fucked up is something i advise against.tryna run drunk is a bitch an a half.smoke a bit an your straight.maybe one beer just to get the edge off but yeah going drunk like some cats i know is just stoopuhd.
    Quote Originally Posted by ESKiMO2 View Post
    Romero... he speaks the truth.

syrup in my cup maayne hold up.]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol yah i no what you mean^^^ im just saying get in your comfort zone think happy thoughts what ever you gotta do to keep your mind right

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ya i think if your gunna go out
    there is no reason to be paranoid it jus kills the whole excitement for me
    i like to kinda block everyone else out i mean unless i see some car creepin then ima hide or run but people that arent cops shouldnt be a distraction
    n i always go with atleast one person just incase someone trys fuckin with me n while one paints the other looks out