Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Being Paranoid?

drop dat knowledge rofl, but srsly, just deny everything or stfu. Also, how expensive is benzos?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

everyone is a little.dont worrie about it if your doing throwies you could so one in like 45 seconds and it takes cops to respond to a call like 15 minutes

Name:  jfk stencil.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  7.2 KB

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^fag

^ferking dumpass
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

I tend to not write in certain places because my mind makes me think there are cameras or something. I might just be a fucking pussy.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

YOU COULD SAY

yOURE SCARED OF CAMERAS

YEAH BABY

Hahah good one

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

If the cops come just run you can't stop you idiot .
    Some cops are cool and just have you wipe it off and some are dicks and will take you .
    And if you get caught and go infront of a judge admit that you did it and they might give you a break .
    Happened alot to tagger's i hear.
    BUT IF THE COPS ARE THERE TELLING YOU TO STOP FUCKEN BOOK IT !

to get your name you'll have to get your name out there so the only answer is pretty much smoke a fatty and have a good time with it relax and have fun you'll have to take risks just always wear a mask alllllllllways

without paranoia i feel like it wouldnt be as fun, thats what gets the adrenaline pumping for me is the chance of getting caught. just dont stay in on spot for to long, even if someone calls the cops it takes ATLEAST 5 minutes for them to show up so if you can get in get out within like 3 your fine, and then if you ever do get caught just remember if they ask you questions that means they dont know forsure which means they cant take you in so they are just trying to trick you into admitting you did it. if they KNOW you did it they would tell you to put your hands on the wall and arrest you right there. as long as your smart and fast you shouldnt have a problem!

Quote Originally Posted by spookza2 View Post
    wear a mask alllllllllways
    hahahhahah faggot

Hit the cops with donuts and keep working on you're shit

Quote Originally Posted by tempa View Post
    hit the cops with donuts and keep working on you're shit
    wow u r so kool and non konfrmist

Quote Originally Posted by badder boy View Post
    wow u r so kool and non konfrmist
    omgeeeee thanks!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Fucking deal with it, you're paranoid for a good reason, you're doing something illegal in a place that people necessarily WILL see. It's part of the lifestyle. If you're that much of a pussy/badass, however you wanna look at it, do some drugs. Coke, benzos, alcohol, speed, and probably a bunch of other ones too, will all help with that feeling of paranoia, but, in my experience at least, will serious impede the quality of your work.

Personally I'm only really paranoid before I start hitting a spot, the second that first dot of paint hit's the wall that's all I can think about though, and the leftover paranoia just gets drowned out. THAT's probably a really bad thing though haha.
    I sever heads, just to sharpen my skills

i get hella paranoid ill tag not really thinking about it. its after i do i start thinking ima get caught and fines. i sometimes think i should go clean it off but i never do and havent been caught yet i just sketch out alot

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

"it's not the question if you are paranoid, but if you are paranoid enough". Always take precautions and stay cool.

being that graffs against the law !and ure on one of the biggest graffiti sites talking like grow a set of balls! and delte this thread know the rules of the game before u play !! "wshoner ykm"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wut? English, do you speak it?!

i think its good to be a little paranoid. when i first started writing i was pretty scared of getting caught and everything but as i started more and more it kinda died away and you feel like youre unstoppable. which isnt really good because its easier to get caught and everything so i think its good to still be a little paranoid about everything