Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hiring Graffiti Artists for Comic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KidReny!, Feb 5, 2015.

Share This Page

1. KidReny!

KidReny! Senior Member

Hello Community,

I'm looking to hire graffiti artists to provide custom graffiti for my comic. You'll be paid depending on what I have you do.

For some information on my comic project check out the page, https://www.facebook.com/Spray201X

I also want a graffiti based logo done for the comic, and I'm willing to pay someone around $60 for it. We'll work closely on the final design, so expect to do revisions.

As for the graffiti in the comic, I'll pay you $5 a page, (Comics on average are about 32 pages, but don't assume EVERY page will need graffiti.)

These numbers aren't set in stone, we will negotiate and come to a final decision, as well as write a contract.

Any Potential Artists Must Know
    - I'll need the final products to be image based files, so if you can't scan you're black book, this may not be for you.
    - If drawing graffiti in the comics, I will send you your assigned pages and you mark where graffiti needs to be drawn. (On the walls, lol, it's pretty fucking easy.)
    - I will be the providing phrases and words to write, I hope you can write the entire alphabet.
    - You might have to do revisions, if I don't like something you're redoing it before I pay you.
    - Vector based graffiti is a plus and will get you noticed.
    - You must be able to follow a deadline.
    - Be diverse with your style for more money, OR I will be looking for other artists to provide different flavors.

If interested, message me along with a link to your portfolio also what your trying out for, either logo design or comic pages. We'll talk from there.

2. KidReny!

KidReny! Senior Member

3. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

4. hiddeninplainsight

hiddeninplainsight Member

If you draw comics, learn to typography...... ain't nobody interested in this bait. Half the guys on this board could create a comic from start to finish with no help from you. So really? ask yourself and be honest, wtf would anyone bother.

5. lilbmxking

lilbmxking Senior Member

We may be interested if you didn't expect a whole lot for very little. Remember that some of us may do projects anywhere between $200-$30,000, for a simple wall or a complex one. We just do the artwork and we're done. That's what we should do here, you are the comic page builder, you should be doing the vector on the work to match exactly how you would like it.

You may find someone interested for that price but they also might be a beginner looking for anything to get out there, so you may not like their style.

Just giving you a heads up you gotta bump the price up to bring in people. You have a good idea though, would like to see when finished.