Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Different Brands In Same Throw, Weird Crystals

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Marsh, Mar 9, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Marsh

Marsh Member

I was testing out different brand blacks for a good outline. I used a blue american accents rusto for the fill with a normal krylon black for the outline, in less than a minute weird yellow crystals in a web pattern formed where I went overtop of the blue. Anyone else experiance this before?

2. Skitz

Skitz Senior Member

never actually experienced it but i do know that it was a reaction in the paint, usually cheaper paints use cheaper stuff so when good paint and cheap paint mix it creates a reaction. thats my best guess

3. Able!

Able! Senior Member

never heard of nething like that b4 man....u should use all yur shitty paint for filling n use something good like montana for yur outline

4. snap_pxc

snap_pxc Senior Member

no u jst gotta wait for ur fillin to dry before u do the outline when ur fuckin with paint like that
    I did a chrome throwie with a gold outline and came back the next day and the outline was gone :S

5. Yukon

Yukon Senior Member

aint dat just because chrome eats up the colors around it?

6. snap_pxc

snap_pxc Senior Member

if u dont let it dry first

7. Brian Peppers

Brian Peppers Senior Member

Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a second. I just busted my ass to get a can of chrome and now i hear it eats pain away? wtf. Are you serious?

8. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

no chrome just shows through and/or absorbs most non tar paint that goes over it thats why montana came out with the 500ml nitro black tar paint cans. but its not always the case dotn worry

9. PaintThaStreets P.T.S

PaintThaStreets P.T.S Senior Member

ahah oh thats fuked (the crome wet paint disolve thing) never happend to me i whould b very pissed off if it did tho mm now i no to let it dry to be safe ne way

10. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

View attachment 259440
    look at the top left of the peice in the pink 3d i did that with pink hardcore and the chrome outline from fo'slaes throw showed through. it really happes with all metalics. but like if you have an all chrome back round usualy at least with chrome hardcore your outlines will sit on top but the chrome just shines through a lil bit simply because its shiny.

ps i fucked up the spacing on my r to c dont hate my can controll owns all yall

11. KAL

KAL Senior Member

thats true i put up a throw on a pourus wall and the paint soked in a little leaving light spots in the fill. and when i tried tagging the wall with a cheap yellow it almost soaked in imediatley and disapeared :( i never saw that tag again (sniffles)