Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Loonaii Battle

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by zoup, Feb 6, 2015.

Share This Page

?

Loonaii Battle

1. Jainz13

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Broek

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Zoup

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. zoup

zoup Elite Member

ai60.tinypic.com_29fo2g.jpg
    Jainz13

ai58.tinypic.com_f0dwr5.jpg
    Broek

ai62.tinypic.com_ejvjlt.jpg
    Zoup

2. bugs-one

bugs-one Elite Member

Went with Jainz on this one.

@Jainz: Nice idea with the eyes. Not feeling the arrows though. The basic shape of the L is cool. Keep at it.

@Broek: I'm digging the style. The loop thing through the O's ain't really working. The N is hard to figure out should have left it simpler and you missed an I. Other then that not bad keep working on that style.

@Zoup: The Loon part is cool but you lost the flow with the aii. Remember to follow the flow of the letters. Always have an idea for where your entire piece is headed. Flow of letters and letter structure is really important. You should do light sketches and look the letters proportions and direction. Keep at it.

3. Jainz13

Jainz13 Senior Member

Broek gmv
    btw, that's suppose to be an I below the a, right?

4. Lich

Lich Senior Member

5. zoup

zoup Elite Member

Jainz gmv, i like the eyebrows.

Broek, i like the DOOM feel to it, it's sick. Thanks for the crits.

6. Junglizt

Junglizt Senior Member

7. Broek

Broek New Member

Long time lurking first time posting.

Jainz13 You gmw. I dig the eyes and what you did with the yellow. I'm with bugs on the arrows but I dig the chips especially on the L they flow with the gesture of the letter. And you are correct I did try to stuff that second I below the A leg.

Zoup, I dig the clean graphic look of your stuff. I think you could pull some positive influence from calligraphy as far finding that perfect flow and kerning from start to finish. Keep it up!

Bugs, that black on black flattened some things beyond repair, thanks for the call out.

Thanks for the feedback ya'll. I hope to see all ya'll throwin down on the next round up.