Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blending Colors (blackbook)

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by JamesJX, Feb 20, 2015.

Share This Page

1. JamesJX

JamesJX New Member

my partner and i searched, along with couldn' testosterone levels discover a lot in addition to blending fresh paint prudent.

i will be asking yourself the method that you folks acquire hues for you to blend/fade with each other and so well in your blackbook portions. ive obtained your prisma blender nonetheless it doesn' testosterone levels apparently work.

obtained any kind of tricks, points?

2. Jainz13

Jainz13 Senior Member

in my blackbook i usually fill the letters with the colors i want to blend (with markers ) and then blend them using pencils of the same color. but maybe there's a better way?

3. Miew

Miew Member

So being cheap with crayola right now. I do the same use markers, a slight white spot at the area of blending....just do a couple of marks on a page and get the distance right. then blend with pencils. getting more detailed gets more expensive than crayola like a mid sharpie marker collection, but its always fun to see what you can do with that.

4. tbagswag

tbagswag New Member

If someone could extrapulate on this a little it would be greatly appreciated.

5. Speerik

Speerik New Member

A friend of mine told me to use cue tips (for your ears) on wet markers or - what she did - used a little baby oil on the cue tip and rubbed between two pencil crayon colors. works wonders, so simple that it's also so easy to overlook.

Edit: This morning I found these, maybe it would be what your looking for http://thevirtualinstructor.com/blending-stumps.html

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015