Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips for bringing supplies to a airport/on a plane

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by AKZ, Feb 26, 2015.

Share This Page

1. AKZ

AKZ New Member

I am going to Miami in like a week and want to bring my Krink and Montana Markers I don't know if it will go through airport security and everything fine.
    I dont want to get questioned cause i'm going with a few buddies for spring break and don't want them or their parents knowing I was trying to bring them or restrict me from flying
    -Has anyone brought their markers on with them? did you have any issues?
    -Any tips? or something I should do so I can bring them?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  2. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

Put it in your fucking luggage bro, they're just markers. Pretty sure you're safe in your carry on bag too. Even if airport security looks they'll see markers and that should be the end of it. I've brought broad tip sharpies in my carry on no prob, and my OTR marker in my luggage. On several occasions I've even taken 1-2 cans in luggage on domestic and international flights craftily concealed but point is you should be OK with your markers.

3. loonaii

loonaii Elite Member

Lol yea you probably didn't bring any cans on a plane considering it's a DG product and should never be on a airplane due to the fact it would explode cuz of the air pressure. Also if ur a pussy don't do graffiti. It's a fucking marker

4. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

Don't know if that's exactly correct. Soda and beer are on planes all the time and are under pressure. As I said, I've def had cans in my luggage that went down below. I don't bother anymore as I can pretty much get what I need for paint when on travel, but previously it was done.