Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toronto writer gets busted and knocked out in Kensington Market...by property owner

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hack., Mar 6, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Hack.

Hack. Elite Member

2. TheMastermind

TheMastermind Member

Lol. He looks like a hipster faggot.

3. hiddeninplainsight

hiddeninplainsight Member

First of all, I am not a fan of men crying over nothing, your dog dies, bro I understand, have a good one. You get punched in the face, be man and defend yourself. Having said that. You can protect your self, and property with only as much force as necessary. No where in Canada can you hit a person while they are on the ground, not even for cause ten dollars of paint damage to your door. To repaint that entire door would cost, a 5 dollar can of black rutoleum, a 5 dollar roller kit. So long story short, that little hipster, can get a lawyer, and sue the store owner for excessiver force, mixed with public defamation of character. We have courts for a reason, and no vigilante justice is not legal. There is a fine line with the law, and you need to know it. Anyone how doesn't like me, can ask me to legally fight them, and I will likely agree every single time. that is still legal to throw hands, makes Canada a great country in my opinion.

4. hiddeninplainsight

hiddeninplainsight Member

If you haven't posted in six years, stay in your lane.

5. Pitex

Pitex New Member

Big man on campus

6. Tyler.

Tyler. Senior Member

7. Wastelandwolves

Wastelandwolves Senior Member

Thats old school, kenzingtons a graffit bombed wasteland now, tags throws and murals on every wall and corner