Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bazer battle

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by zoup, Mar 8, 2015.

Share This Page

?

Bazer Battle

1. Bugs-one

14 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. Hal.Cyon

10 vote(s)
    41.7%
  1. zoup

zoup Elite Member

2. stoke.

stoke. Senior Member

i go with hal.cyon for the color scheme (i think the ZER need some change,try capital letters), but bugs got a better lettering (diggin that B a R),so finally bugs GMV

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
  3. Lich

Lich Senior Member

4. Mr.Late

Mr.Late Senior Member

overall i got to give this 1 to hayclon, for the most part i love every aspect of the flow of this piece, the only thing i have to crit. is that, i suppose it would be the bottem extension of the b, while it fits i dont think it flows well, kinda throws the other letters after the A off balance cuz they dont have extensions to match. i guess u can consider it interlockin with the z but idk it just doeant seem to work for me. but like i said overall i love it. bugz, honestly with all the work u put in i expected alot more outta u but i understand, just a quick simple to get the entry in. i know your only against 1 dude but come on man bring the heat!!!!! ill be down for the next battle! good job boyz!!!!

5. zoup

zoup Elite Member

Bugs gmv, Simple, cool letters and easy to read.

Mr. Late not trying beef with you, but i can say the same about your Kase entry, i know your tied up on time, but you're also a Super Saiyan, i didn't like how you held back. Im a samurai, don't fucken hold back.

6. Mr.Late

Mr.Late Senior Member

word thats what i was telllin the bugs man, no beef, thats funny tho as i was doin a super sayian A the other day! hahah but ya dewd lets both bring some heat this next battle, another long1.

7. REKS7

REKS7 Member

bugs gets my vote easier to read and flows nicely

8. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

I don't like either of them, just saying. The extensions are all pretty fucked, and the top one has really weird bar width variations. If the b on the bottom one didn't have that fucked up bar on the bottom of it, I would have went with it based on letter structure. They're both kind of weak entries. I should get back into battling on here.

9. bugs-one

bugs-one Elite Member

Appreciate the love Arose. Haha. Just playing. Yeah, it was a half ass entry. My mind hasn't been in it lately, a lot of personal shit going on lately. I'll try and come up with something better on the next one.

10. th3villain

th3villain Member

I prefer bugs-one.Like the letters better and it has a cleaner feeling to it.Also the colours.I like the letters beginning black & white,and then getting filled with the bubbles.
    The one from Hal.cyon has a bit less flow when it comes to the letters + i dont really feel the combination of colours and the flames,sorry.

11. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

lol cool why didn't anyone tell me about this one