Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

a name...

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by xtwist, Mar 20, 2015.

Share This Page

1. xtwist

xtwist New Member

Every name I thought is used by good artists.... i don't know how amost you got a name that is not used by someone good. I thought of some weird names too.

Any tips/ideas on getting a name?

2. Bolics

Bolics Member

Google Translate

3. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

Choose a name like revok, get better and more respected than revok. now you are revok, and revok is just exposed as the piece of shit he always was... end of story.

4. bugs-one

bugs-one Elite Member

^^I agree with Arose.

5. Ghettopicasso

Ghettopicasso Senior Member

Look deep inside yourself, and in your butthole

6. low pressure

low pressure New Member

Try to some nick name witch your frends give to you and change some leters :D

7. Mr.Late

Mr.Late Senior Member

the 1st thing i look for in a name is symmetry or however the FACK you spell it, thats actually 1 of my favorite aspects in graff. next is flow, balance and of coarse how the word sounds. but most importantly use a name that actually has meaning to you and what you are trying to say with what your doing. also if there is a name you like thats already taken u can just add somethig like for example, revoke is taken so you could do something like revoke508 for w.
    e. area code your in or revoke7 (ur fav # or w.e) revoked? add a D at the end? thats all kinda. tool if u ask me but ya try to be unique or even same word in a different language. the possibillities are seriously endless therefore, this should not be a thread.

8. Bolics

Bolics Member

I forgot to add, if you translate English - Hungarian, you can get some pretty dope names. They will have special characters in them that may/may not sound what you like so feel free to keep/remove them.

9. dudeatyahoo

dudeatyahoo Senior Member

If they aint world famous then take the tag idk!

10. Joker21

Joker21 Member

try thinking of the letters you can flip.

11. Fultron3030

Fultron3030 New Member

I just started Tagging and hoping to keep building but names flowed out of me like piss after a long friday night. I settled on TR3 tag and Tripe as my name because as for now I'm not very good and my work is tripe. I'm hoping that in time as my work gets better tripe will become something of a joke. A word that means not good or not skillful put up in a great piece.

12. psl vandal

psl vandal Senior Member

pick three to four letters (or more idgaf) that you like and are comftorable with then mix em up too find a nice order in them and then practice.. a lot then fuck shit up boiiii

13. iced

iced Member

What i did to find mine (Iced) I closed my eyes and typed four letters on my key bored. If it doesnt make sense like Pgae then tweak it maybe you'll end up with page or gape or epag. Or just type ur abc's and pick out a few letters that u like and tweak it. I like my first suggestion tho tbh