Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Stickers!!!

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Jordan Hamrick, Mar 25, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Jordan Hamrick

Jordan Hamrick Member

Where do you get your stickers to work on??

2. Mr.Late

Mr.Late Senior Member

ups fedex and dhl

3. DJ RX-78

DJ RX-78 New Member

I get mine from any of the USPS buildings that I go to. I recently stocked up a bit more. Haven't considered fedex, ups, or dhl yet, may be worth a try.

"Hello My Name Is" stickers are also fun, and you can find them at pretty much any general store that sells basic office supplies (target, meijer, staples, office depot, etc).

Another thing you can do is make stickers with printable shipping labels. I personally use full sheets to print off my logo. 3M use to make full size shipping label sheets, and hand down were the best, but they discontinued that product a little while ago. Other brands should work fine, but 3M was the best! One of my stickers is still sitting snug in Detroit after two or three winters.
    Then, to make shipping label stickers sort of weather proof, I put a strip of clear packaging tape on top. I have considered using spray sealants, and wheat paste seems like a bit much for me to tackle without having pots to potentially use up.

Sticker companies aren't bad either when you're looking to mass produce a design, like something you can always keep in your wallet so you always have something to sticker bomb with. StickerApp is a pretty solid company to try out.

4. ayan143

ayan143 New Member

thing you can do is make stickers with printable shipping labels. I personally use full sheets to print off my logo. 3M use to make full size shipping label sheets, and hand down were the best, but they discontinued that product a little while ago. Other brands should work fine, but 3M was the best! One of my stickers is still sitting snug in Detroit after two or three winters...??

5. PoopyTheTurd

PoopyTheTurd Member

USPS Shipping Labels- They're 100% free, and you can order as many times as you want, but only allowed to order 10 packs at a time.(FREE)

https://store.usps.com/store/browse/productDetailSingleSku.jsp?categoryNav=false&navAction=push&navCount=0&productId=P_LABEL_228&categoryId=free-shipping-supplies

DHL-You need an account number in order to order stickers from, but they have nice big blank stickers with a small DHL logo in the bottom corner(FREE)

https://sbw.dhl-usa.com/SupplyOrder/supplyorderlist.asp?nav=OrderSupplies

Hello, My Name Is-You can buy these basically anywhere you want, but here is a link to them.(COSTS MONEY)

http://www.staples.com/Avery-Print-or-Write-Name-Badges-HELLO-Red-Border-2-11-32/product_404285#/desc_content

Sticker Paper-These are my favorites. they are printer paper sized blank stickers. They are just giant stickers!(COSTS MONEY)

http://www.staples.com/Staples-Sticker-Paper/product_490429

Vinyl Stickers-You can make your custom vinyl stickers with this company. Pretty dope.(COSTS MONEY)

http://123stickers.com/

6. Zeho

Zeho Member

Anyone in canada know how to get the usps stickers? or anyone in the states wanna be a homie and send some up here? I had some a while back but i basically wasted em all, help would be mad appreciated.

7. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

x

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  8. USER13

USER13 New Member

AVERY brand labels work

9. senpaiFlyy

senpaiFlyy New Member

i need someone in the us able to hook me up with some usps stickers...

10. dudeatyahoo

dudeatyahoo Senior Member

11. SeattleGraffiti

SeattleGraffiti Member

USPS for the classic labels. but i mostly use ups thermals they are fully blank and i print on them and clear coat. haven't uses dhl or fedex tho.

12. HexxInkworks

HexxInkworks Senior Member

i live in the england (probably like several others on this forum) and we cant get our hands on those sweet usps stickers, but ive recently found out and ordered that you can get a whole roll of 6 x 4 blnk thermals from royal mail, this leads me on to a qeustion though, is there anything i should do before drawing on the stickers (priming) because half my markers dont really work properly on them and when i print on them the qaulity isnt great, if anyone can help me itll be really appreciated :)

13. Wastelandwolves

Wastelandwolves Senior Member

Someone send stickers to canada, ill send shit back

14. Robin Bancs

Robin Bancs Member

Hey bro how you getting these stickers? What markers you using?

15. Slushi 6989

Slushi 6989 Moderator

You can get like 75 for a dollar from the dollar store

cheapass niqqa

16. Wastelandwolves

The usps ones you cant get here though, all we have is dhl

17. HexxInkworks

i tried getting some DHL ones in the UK but i had to explain what i was going to use DHL for as i needed to claim i was a company and i cant really just say im milking you for stickers, ive got these thermal stickers free from royal mail but i need some help with printing onto them cos they suck, anyone got any tips on how to make the print better?

18. Wastelandwolves

Print as in like with a printer, or draw, because hand drawing your stickys is half the fun

19. HexxInkworks

print as in printer, i was gonna print the line work and then hand colour cos redrawing the linework a 100 times isnt fun

20. Wastelandwolves

True I guess thats a fair statement