Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mild Battle

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by zoup, Mar 27, 2015.

Share This Page

?

Mild Battle

1. Jainz13

9 vote(s)
    36.0%
  2. Bugs-one

14 vote(s)
    56.0%
  3. Zoup

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  1. zoup

zoup Elite Member

2. bugs-one

bugs-one Elite Member

@Jainz: I'm digging your style overall. You just need to work a little more on your letters.

@Zoup: That M looks trippy. I think you should have done the top of the i different and the right side of the D should have match the M, it would of looked a lot better. With your style you gotta think a lot more of the letters matching and being symmetrical to each other.

3. retro-one

retro-one Member

Bugs gmv
    Jainz, the M is probably your strongest letter, maybe give each letter more room to make them more distinguishable
    Zoup, I like the concept you got going with your letters, maybe try making your pieces shorter, they seem too tall. I think it would look nicer IMO

4. BombBing21

BombBing21 New Member

Bugs GMV although Ive seen much better for him.

5. bugs-one

bugs-one Elite Member

I agree with you BombBing.

6. retro-one

retro-one Member

@bugs, the I is your only weakness in the piece, while its dope overall, the I seems too large, and is hidden behind the M, really solid piece otherwise and great coloring, you using sharpies?? Maybe a lower case I would have looked better??