Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ya See I'm Irish, But I'm Not A Leprechaun

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KrucialSkills, Mar 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. KrucialSkills

KrucialSkills Senior Member

Who's Irish, and who's getting drunk today just because?

2. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

im irish but im not gettin drunk ill get fucked up but not drunk.... gesus doesnt drink

3. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

gesus smack had me noddin'

4. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

im irish,but im not getting drunk tonight cuss all my friends are outta town,ill guse ill just have to wait till tomorro,
    i luv how on stpatricks day evryone says there one quater twice removed great grandma is irish soo that means there irish too,but only st patricks day

5. Slaze

Slaze Senior Member

im irish as well, but also dont drink, or at least not to get drunk. i will prolly go bombing tonight, parties are lame around here.

6. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

in the words of cage "ground up gesus powder"

7. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

Man irish people sure do get around, and yes i am irish to...never been there but i sure do drink like one :D

Not gettin' drunk though, i gotta match tomorrow <_<

8. moltov

moltov Senior Member

Im irish but im not gtting drunk case I wanna go bombing tonite well everyone lse is wasted! lol but there's probably gonna be a lot of cops out so I WANNA BE AWARE...

9. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

im irish but im still at teh age where i think beer tastes bad and am ignorant
    yep

10. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

I'm 3rd generation Irish-Catholic (great-grandparents are from Lucan, Eire) and I'm already drunk.

All you fucking American-ass protestants need to stop stealing our holiday, goddammit,

11. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

same, except im not sure where my great grandparents are from

12. jelis

jelis Banned

i'm not irish but i want to drink some green beer. as soon as i'm off work. green beer. for sure. i <3 beer

13. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

I called my mom today to wish her a happy St. Patrick's Day (it's a big event in our family) and I was half-sarcastically complaining about Protestants celebrating the holiday, to which she responded, "Oh lighten up! Everyone's Irish today!.....Well....except for the British. Fuck them."

I love my mom hahaha

14. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

Grandfather - Northern ireland

Grandmother - Republic of ireland

r.i.p. to both of you :(

15. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

A large portion of my family still lives in Eire, and are active members of the IRA. Much love and support to them.

IRELAND UNFREE WILL NEVER BE AT PEACE.

16. Mekr4

Mekr4 Elite Member

haha your mom is the shit. im almost all irish, as far back as i know both sides of my family are straight out of ireland, im pretty sure im 3rd or 4th generation.

but anyways, im gonna get soooooooo drunk tonight. its gonna be awesome.

is it true the cops are all taking the day off tomorrow in protest?

17. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

im not the slightest bit irish but i am planning on getting hammed tonight anyhow... ehh

even if it wasnt st. paties day id be gettin dizzy of coke and rum tonite B)

18. Mekr4

Mekr4 Elite Member

if it wasnt st patties day i would be poppin this either this codeine or hydrocodon i found in my medicine cabinet this morning, but since im irish, im gonna drink instead.

and im not an idiot so im not gonna do both :lol:

19. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

Speaking of which, I would like to take this opportunity to address to you the conflict that is still happening overseas in Ireland. Catholics in the northland are still being plagued and persecuted by British imperialism and Protestant terrorism, as the world turns a blind eye to their struggle. Too many civilians have died for their religion, and for their fight for independence. As you drink and party tonight, please remember the struggle that my family is fighting for, and has died for, all in the name of liberty.

RIP Bobby Sands, and the ghosts of Long Kesh.

20. Mekr4

Mekr4 Elite Member

word. shits real over there, im a complete atheist(i know, i make a shitty irishman) but i still support the catholics and a free ireland