Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cans problem

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by java007, Apr 10, 2015.

Share This Page

1. java007

java007 New Member

Hello there, i'm new here. I'd like to ask you a question. I hadn't found a place to put it and i want to find if someone knew this. My old cans are kinda full but they don't want to spray the paint, i don't know what to do with them, i think it's something with the valve. Any quess what to do? Thanks for reading this, if you want to answer me i'll wait. Thanks again

2. retract

retract New Member

cans that are old dont spray because the paint inside is somehow dry like a rock,i dont think the problem is in with the valves try new though if that aint the problem,try this shake for about 5 minutes if that dont work leave the cans for a whole day out in the sun and if that dont work just put a hole in them and the cans will splash(instead of throwing them its better)

3. ayan143

ayan143 New Member

I'd like to ask you a question. I hadn't found a place to put it and i want to find if someone knew this. My old cans are kinda full but they don't want to spray the paint, i don't know what to do with them, i think it's something with the valve. Any quess what to do? Thanks for reading this, if you want to answer me i'll wait. Thanks

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  4. PoopyTheTurd

PoopyTheTurd Member

Bullshit. I've bought american accents cans that were made in 2006 and they still sprayed perfectly fine. Only bucket paint dries up, and don't leave cans out in the hot sun. Ever read a label warning on any cans? And puncturing a can will make the paint shoot out like shotgunning a beer not "splash". You sir, are a retard. Not just a tard. But a RE tard.

Go rack a new cap, your cap may be clogged to hell. This never really works with me, just once in awhile, but you can try soaking your cap in a solvent like isopropyl alcohol or paint thinner overnight and see if it unclogs your cap, but if your cap is hella clogged, then just get a new one. This would be the best solution.

The next thing I wanted to say was this.
    The thing retract was talking about, about puncturing a can, you can do that, and have it shoot out in a jar or bucket of some sort, and it would make okay mop paint. Make sure the ingridients in your can of paint though, if it has xylene in it, itll warp and slowly eat through plastic mops.

5. psl vandal

psl vandal Senior Member

sometimes using different caps then the stock will work like when this happens with mine ill try a fat on it an sometimes it will be enough too uncloge it

6. debris

debris New Member

PoopyTheTurd, thank you very much! Your advices helped me a lot! Regards you!

7. debris

debris New Member

PoopyTheTurd, thank you very much, you helped me a lot. Regards You!
    follixin skład lån trots anmärkningar och skulder potencja naturalne sposoby jockiboi penis

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016