Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Crits?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Leak Manch 603, Apr 22, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Leak Manch 603

Leak Manch 603 Member

Just starting out, QUEEZ sent me. Just need some help. Just trying to get alittle better.

Attached Files:

2. jak24

jak24 Senior Member

There's a thread for tags already.. post on that thread, people will crit on there. Plus you started 2 threads with the exact same thing..

3. iced

iced Member

what jak24 said was right.

Anyways it needs some major work. Im not too good either, but i can still say it needs some major work done to it. To start connect the letters. Second throw in some style like underlines etc but before u even think about that, fix ur letters. Hope i helped bro.

4. TheMastermind

TheMastermind Member

Keep your letters the same height and width .

5. Willis1989

Willis1989 Senior Member

Dont start adding connections and stuff yet. Try to get your letters all straight, then get them to just touch each other, then tilt them a bit or whatever, keep in mind this takes a long time, but you dont need a bunch of crazy shit and twists and extentions to have a good handstyle, for example, SEVER below has a great handstyle, but its pretty simple, adding a bunch of stuff just makes it look messy and more toy imo, keep it simple for now, what youve posted is actually not a bad starting point

pD3Cdny.jpg

6. JuJu

JuJu Member

Am i going in the right direction?
    new graf.jpg

7. Con311

Con311 Member

Ju we're talking about tags here.

8. Travel

Travel Senior Member

The arrow says your going right! Dno where ur heading for tho

9. JuJu

JuJu Member

I know that this thread is about tags but i couldnt find anywhere else to post. Anyways is this a good style?
    1446781766777.1.jpg

10. loonaii

loonaii Elite Member

How can't you find a thread to post that? It's called the toy black book thread