Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Please help find a complete molotow 127 set online!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by USER13, May 1, 2015.

Share This Page

1. USER13

USER13 New Member

I have looked everywhere and I cant seem to find a complete set of molotow 127hs markers. There are about 40 different colors please help !!

2. tubesteak666

tubesteak666 Member

3. Mr.Late

Mr.Late Senior Member

Ya it's guna be near impossible to find it any cheaper. I actually bought that exact set and I'm in all honesty telling you, if your serious about your art work it's one of the best investments you can make (especially if ur into graff). I'm 120% completely satisfied and I will never have to buy any other marker set ever again. The only thing Is that if the paper isn't thick enough stock and you keep going over the same area your guna start scribing into the paper which leaves a very undesirable look and makes the paper all warped, More so use them for anything else as they are cover all. As far as alcohol based markers go I'll just be cheap and stick with sharpies =D not to mention some old prismas I have laying around. But seriously it's an investment, think about it.

4. Staff Member
    newz12

newz12 Administrator

5. Wastelandwolves

Wastelandwolves Senior Member

Ironlak strykers is a better bang for your buck