Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MONOCHROME - New graffiti video series

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by spraydaily, May 6, 2015.

Share This Page

1. spraydaily

spraydaily New Member

We just released this first episode in our new video series called MONOCHROME. First out is Sport [THE, MSA] from Copenhagen. Black, chrome a clean wall and style accompanied with music by Pistol Pete. Enjoy!

Please give us some feedback in this thread how we could improve, what you think about the format and suggestions of writers/artists you would like to see featured in future episodes.

MONOCHROME is a series of videos, all with a black-and-chrome feeling, by Spraydaily.com. Clean and simple short graffiti videos featuring one writer and three cans in every episode. Clean pieces on clean walls by selected graffiti writers from around the globe.

2. Tyler.

Tyler. Senior Member

Ah, gport, my favorite.

3. Ghettopicasso

Ghettopicasso Senior Member

Respect to sport you got a subscriber bro, camera angles where pretty amateur, music was really dynamic would have been cool if the camera was more aggressive

4. spraydaily

spraydaily New Member

@ghettopicasso I agree on the camera work and I hope we will improve at least a little bit for the next episode. We had an idea that filming from a distance would give a good overview of the piece and progress but even though it's a short video I think we could spice it up by going closer if thats what you mean by "aggressive". Thanks for your feedback!

5. expeditionunit

expeditionunit New Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x0tbmyWO1jo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

if you like this series you may like this video of some Northern graff Midwest US

https://youtu.be/x0tbmyWO1jo