Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Age?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by v1AZ, May 8, 2015.

Share This Page

1. v1AZ

v1AZ Member

Yo guys I'm new just out for first order in for some cans should be here Monday can't wait! The thing is I've just turned 32...... Am I too old to be starting this any other late starters about?

2. Miew

Miew Member

You're not too late. everyone finds something new to do. its just if you want to become an artiest or not. but of course experience and style comes with time. fun vandalizing things i know, but its not vandalism when you keep it in order.....putting a tag on walmart door....just vandalism, but pick your right spots. its for yourself because every artist has their own style. just focus on your progression, and in art noone is the best. or opinion don't matter...which they do.

3. Miew

Miew Member

I just wanted to add, if you're new, do you have can control? get some cheap paint and learn how to control before you go spending a lot of money.

4. v1AZ

v1AZ Member

Yeah I've tried a few cans found a cheap source in the UK can control is pretty poor must admit but I see small progress every time I use them

5. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

Never too late to start. Think i only got involved at about 25. And just get drawing man! Sketch Sketch Sketch. haha

6. Adic

Adic Member

I got in at 34. Going hard. It's good cause I pick my spots wisely, have the cash to buy good paint and work in a place with a full size plotter...