Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

First Tag Ever

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fultron3030, May 17, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Fultron3030

Fultron3030 New Member

I'll start with I'm actually a musician not a visual artist. I have been interested in graffiti for a long time but always thought i didn't have the ability for it. Recently I met someone and the first time she saw my hand writing she went crazy over how great I would be at graffiti. This wasn't a bait she had no idea I was ever interested. I did some research made some of my tools and went out today. This is my first tag ever. I know its an odd question but from this could i have potential? And could i get any advice or tips from anyone that might see something in this that isn't right.

TR3 #1.jpg

2. Miew

Miew Member

I mean you are only going to get better with time. if that is your (very first) tag i wouldent mind seeing a bomb or something.

3. psl vandal

psl vandal Senior Member

for your very first tag it is pretty decent but you will never get any better than the tag above if you ont sit down and just practice you will get better over time and everyone really has a potential in graffiti so keep on going boy

4. Zearo902

Zearo902 Member

Practice on paper first, waste of money to write all over walls. Just do it over and over and over and over and over till you get something you like haha. Keep it simple as well. Good clean simple letters are better than stylish letters that don't flow. It's all about flow and how the tag looks overall.

5. JediJay

JediJay Member

Nice! I'm with it, I think everyone is capable of doing great things and you are not excluded. If you have the drive, inspiration, patience for practice and the correct mindset you will move light years beyond most writers. Keep up the good work and never be afraid to fail, no one fails, they only learn!

6. Willis1989

Willis1989 Senior Member

Get an old book, or buy one for 25c then do your tag 10 times on each page, if the book is 250 pages then thats 2500 tags, then do it on the opposite page and thats 5000 tags, guaranteed youll see improvement, then just do the same thing over and over.

My hand style still sucks but for the past 6 months whenever i can i write it and it definitely helps

7. Wastelandwolves

Wastelandwolves Senior Member

IMG_20150814_183727740_HDR.jpg

You can always improve and tags never look perfect when your in a hurry so pick your time