Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Relationship With Your Family

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NosE2, Apr 3, 2007.

Share This Page

1. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

ok. so today i was thinking about when im 18 or whatever and live on my own and do my own thing. what i want to know is if any of you are going to keep your relationship with your family after you moved out, or whatever.

thoughts and opinions?

:rolleyes:

2. aoime

aoime Senior Member

uhhhh....sometimes family is all you've got, keep in touch and feel the love....

3. sketch13

sketch13 Senior Member

i agree with aoime family is all you got dont ever forget about your family keep in touch with them

4. Excalibur

Excalibur Senior Member

Word up. I got the worst relationship with my mom ever, but when I move out, I know that shit is gonna change 'cause we ain't gon be up in each others faces all the time.

5. [phenom5]

[phenom5] Senior Member

I've seen the way alotta my friends get, the guys that move out to some shithole downtown on welfare at like 16/17/18. imo its way too young for someone to be out on their own, family keeps you goin.
    I guess theres acceptions tho to the kids that got broken homes etc... i like to see those kids make it on their own tho instead of just becoming little shithead thugs

6. red november

red november Senior Member

i see my family on holidays and long weekends

7. JetBlack

JetBlack Elite Member

My brother moved out soon as he could into some shithole because he wanted to be independent and whatever, but since that his relationship has gotten loads better with the fam. Plus hes probably moving back in soon, the bum

8. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

I hate my entire family with a passion except for my sister but were still not that close.

9. UMBlE

UMBlE Senior Member

even you turn 18 and live on your own
    dont turn your back on them cause if you got shit...they can always help

10. yakrian

yakrian Senior Member

I'm still close with my parents. My sister and I don't even talk anymore, but I'm still tight with my parents...after all the shit I made them put up with when I was younger, it's the least I can do. Y'know? I'm fuckin' grateful and I love them. 'nuff said.

11. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

me and an old friend of mine have had this conversation before...we decided that wee both need jobs by the time were 18 so we can get a decent apartment until were done with all our shit and can get out on our own..livin with my family is only bringing them deeper into a hell hole so i feel its better that i leave while i still have all of my arms legs and youth.

12. Tagger101

Tagger101 Senior Member

well chances are u gonna talk to your family
    who else you gonna call fo money
    to bail outta jail?!?!

13. Jason Voorhies

Jason Voorhies Senior Member

why would you get rid of that relationship, theyre the reason you made it to be 18 in the first place. not to mention all the shit your going to take with you when you move out, that THEY bought you

14. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

i wouldnt trade the relationship with my mom and pops for anything.
    i feel bad for people who dont have a strong bond with they mom an dad

15. scr3w

scr3w Senior Member

Word.

16. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

I love my family, got a solid relationship with my moms and pops. Even, my cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents etc...I don't care where I live or how old I am, I'ma always visit my family, I couldn't go without seeing my parents or sister for a year straight, thats just me though.

17. lord patrick

lord patrick Senior Member

if you talk to your parents more than twice a month, go to college, and dont do coke youll never be down with LD...

ill never be in LD :mellow:

18. Proper-issh

Proper-issh Banned

My father is a fucking cunt.

My mother is the best.

19. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

S'right

And word to Sumoe

20. Cham

Cham Elite Member

if there is one thing that will always have my back its my parents....no matter what shit I get into they are always there......