Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 447484899091929394
Results 1,861 to 1,878 of 1878

in my town all home depots cameras are fake, so my dude and i went into the place with backpacks, he got in one of the display showers, with the bag open as i grabbed about 16 cans of rusto and handed them over the top of the display shower and we rolled out. No sensors went off.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by AGEKTOHIO View Post
    in my town all home depots cameras are fake, so my dude and i went into the place with backpacks, he got in one of the display showers, with the bag open as i grabbed about 16 cans of rusto and handed them over the top of the display shower and we rolled out. No sensors went off.
    i used to change ceiling lights in home depots in the cincinnati area... about 7 stores total... not ALL the cameras are fake, on most stores theres 3 real cameras by the tools section and cameras pointed at the registers, so be careful where ur bagging shit up like that lol... i have walked out with mad cans of kilz and rusto from home depots... just sayin not all the cams are fake, just most

haha working as a security guard i call tell u that thing about walmart is true, its also true about publix (gorcery store) i work in a huge complex with huge high end stores we have peopole steal hundreds from places and they dont prosecute, even if they win it costs them x10 more then the items stolen so its much eassier to fine them and just ban them =)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you guys are being serious about that walmart stuff right? if so thats way awesome and ill have to stop by wally world soon

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Try getting cans from Sherwin-Williams, it's usually not that hard.

my friend just got busted by wally world. the secret shopper dudes busted him and another buddy. hes only 17 so he got sent to court and stuff and banned from the walmart. over 1000 bucks in fine though... the other kid was over 18, he almost got charged with accessory to theft. so watch out in wally world. that place is fucking tight security. at least where i live. if you wanna rack cans go to hobby lobby... they dont have cameras or beepers. and allllll their shit is out in the open.

damn theres some devious ass ideas up in here

Meltin' on top of a big ole' pile of flapjacks
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

To steal markers. Wear long sleeves, reach to grab a marker and grab 2, but as you grab the first one let the second slide into your sleeve. Look at the marker in your hand then put it back. Reach into your pocket as if grabbing your cell phone, and as you do, let the marker in your sleeve slide in. Repeat and profit.

i litterally rack every where i go... first thing i look for are stickers markers and paint litterally... but i never got caught for the last 2 years hope that day never comes...

i think meijers has a better selection of like markers and possible mops and stickers but shitty spray paint selection

no dude nobody does that

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTHEICE View Post
    what if i filled a backpack at walmart are they gonna ask to check my backpack
    only if they suspect it if its like bulging or some shit

Quote Originally Posted by CrustOner View Post
    Mystery shoppers often look like normal people, and if they're good at it, you won't know they were stalking you. One looked like a fucking tweaker and even said "what's up" to me, then I saw him running out the door after some stupid girl who tried pocketing a watch.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT SHIT IS SWAG! jk i don't talk like that but.....ugh

secret shoppers are pretty easy to spot but then again i got booked stealing booze and am currently on house arrest so just be smart. Truth of the matter is ur gona get caught eventually. If you steal alot that is
    "Yo there is no escape!No recourse when I resort to forces of sorts reserved for bloodsports"
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Bomber View Post
    stuck is my hero.

who gives a fuck, i feel like racking is so overrated, i feel like kids that do graf feel like they have to rack shit to live up to the "graffiti lifestyle." i used to rack shit all the time but i stopped after getting caught i was always way too nervous about it. even if stores do have policies on a limit you can steal is it really worth risking it? even though i do graf and used to rack whenever i see kids racking from my small local art store i always make sure to smack em around a few times. if your gonna rack please do it to big corporations not little buisnesses.

I had fun reading this thread. The past three days ive racked almost 40 cans 40 bombing markers over 30 COPICS AND PRISMAS. Just with a backpack, balls, and knowing what im doing. Just do your thing, dont overthink, dont underthink. Dont Act Like You Are Stealing Shit.
    Snitches and trash talkers, Get stitches and earn walkers :/

put it in your butt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray of Today View Post
    put it in your butt.
    that works too, but I see no need for such an extraordinary measure.
    Snitches and trash talkers, Get stitches and earn walkers :/