Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 17 of 94 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122273767 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

kl wen i come to america im stealin a shitload

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by renegade185 View Post
    Along with walking smoothly, if you stick it down your pants, make sure you also have a good belt. Nothing is more awkward than trying to walk out the store and having the paint shift to the point where it's about to fall down your pants.
    yea i kno this quote iz frm hella dayz but i waz jus readin tha 1st pages,

wear shorts under ur pants (wit belt) nd put tha paint in tha shorts rather than pants. the belt will act more as a shelve. works better nd i gess u kan wear a hoody nd hold tha cans frm inside the fron pockets
    HEMP ONER [BF MOBB]
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Fat View Post
    ohh shit its kase, lock up your daughters.
    Quote Originally Posted by ASLOS View Post
    kase2 is hot
    Quote Originally Posted by meetermaid View Post
    i heart you. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roolete View Post
    i want to see you naked.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by maow.sk View Post
    okok. Michaels is usually where i head for my necessities, there i dont think they have those like detector things at least the one i go to doesn't. But i have had an employee comfront me and asked me to show her what was in my pocket. I just told her i brought it from home so i would remember what to buy, that worked.

Haven't tried this yet but planning on it soon. Seems like a good idea to me and my friend. but when you need a couple cans or something have you and a friend go in the store while one person grabs the cans, and stashs them on themselves, get the other person to just get a chocolate bar or something cheap to buy. then go to the counter with them and all that jazz then walk out next to eachother through the scanner/detectors then if the alarm goes off then as you walk through the scanners with the cans the other person seem confused and the employees will assume he was the one that set off the alarms because of there purchase. You'll be out clean and as your friend goes through again with the alarm not going off your out of there. Clean. Hopefully yous also think its a good idea lemme know.
    ey dis is a good idea, ive thot of it myself sumwhat. but mine only takes 1 person. u just get wut u need, then walk 2 tha counter, grab a pack of gum, so wen u walk out there lyk "o he paid for tha gum, y wuld he steal sumthin" so yea pretty similar ideas
    HEMP ONER [BF MOBB]
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Fat View Post
    ohh shit its kase, lock up your daughters.
    Quote Originally Posted by ASLOS View Post
    kase2 is hot
    Quote Originally Posted by meetermaid View Post
    i heart you. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roolete View Post
    i want to see you naked.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

OOORRR candy bars and gum doesnt set off alarms
    either do cans

go to self check outs and scan it if it scans normal it wont go off
    if it tells u to swipe over the star or have an associate to remove electonic alarm sytem those are the ones that go beep

o and buy a new pair of pants at old navy and just keep the beep tags on inside the jeans kuz then be like U STEALIN no dog i just got these sweet jeans yesterday i prob forgot to take off this tag ur clean then
    AWC - Ambitious Writers Crew

,.|..

701 or 218 Writers hit me up.

yeah but they usually grab your bag and pass it through the security and see if that beeps....i know they do that at walmart for a fact

and if your racking from out of town...just run if you get in deep...i know some people who just sat there and thought it was the end....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yea thats what i would do if i ever got caught
    i havent and i hope i dont (knockin on wood like a nig)
    just book it like a mother fucker and if they touch you
    RAPE THIS SON OF A BITCH IS TRYIN TO KIDNAP ME!
    AWC - Ambitious Writers Crew

,.|..

701 or 218 Writers hit me up.

yeah, watch for the LPO's peekin through the holes in the shelvs if ur at any large retail store (Zellers Walmart Canadian Tire etc...) and if you do get caught your best bet is to run, as long as the LPO that caught you isnt some 6'5 body builder like in my case.
    then ur pretty much fucked.

if the lpo is a 6'5 body builder then you would smoke his ass...unless your some fat ass mutherphukker

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

If you run on a busy street they wont follow you because you can sue them if you get hit by a car.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by AVID1 View Post
    If you run on a busy street they wont follow you because you can sue them if you get hit by a car.
    hahahaha, thats fuking awesome, gum doesnt set off alarms, I jacked it from walmart no alarms went off, same with cans of paint, i dunno bout bucket paint though.....
    "why thank yeu. rogue isnt my freind anymore. hes mean razor. he made me piss right in all my ink." ##sable##

funniest shit ever man LMFAO

if you live by any parks look to see if they have janitor closets cuz i went in their and they had three cans of paint and i jacked em all two rustos and 1 kilz

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

jack bucket paint from sheds
    "why thank yeu. rogue isnt my freind anymore. hes mean razor. he made me piss right in all my ink." ##sable##

tense yur a toy once i get a cam were battling throwy battle bitch!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dude, the beef was over, wat the fuk is ur problem?

oh it is my bad...PEACE!!!

haha wtf

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by *VOLT* View Post
    oh it is my bad...PEACE!!!
    lol fuktard. but seriously, sheds usually have bucket paint in em, I saw my nieghbour load 10 into his shed, hes got a lock on it, But I have bolt cutters

hide them in garden centres, come late at night, hop the fence, rack, leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    ...as i was walking out the alarm went off on me ... none of the kiwis had metal strips or metallic barcode stickers on them why would the alarm go off? ....
    i've had two different watches that set off alarms and one wallet that had a silver and gold leaf image on it that would set off alarms...

occasionally the current cel I use will set off alarms, but that is only if i am talking, or there is an unread text or a call coming through...

a little trial and error helped me find this out...

most likely the other person though... but yeah...
    Last edited by Dome27; 02-13-2008 at 10:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch3 View Post
    you do relise regular braces dont make you crunk right