Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 8 of 94 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213182858 ... LastLast

my sears sell's paint and resperators.
    <span style=\'color:green\'>GWOK Bitch&#33;

Mad Yummy</span>

My friend just got hired at Canadian Tire. They have the same no chase policy. If they see you stealing they call a manager they don&#39;t even stop you. They are super lax on stealing.
    D.I.Y or don't do it at all...

who raks from a tire store?
    <span style=\'color:green\'>GWOK Bitch&#33;

Mad Yummy</span>

souper-soker

nascar drivers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

canadian tire isent a tire store.. its more of a hardware store sorta like a home depo but ghetto

and word @ them not having a chase policy i work at one and i see people steal all the time and im just like fuck it i steal to much from here anyways

-905-
    GEN
    -Nighshift vandals-
    -Death Brothers-

souper-soker

haha thts ill...

its pretty dahm easy to steal from drug fair they have decent paint not amazing but decent only black n white tho..and kiwis n shit.

Originally posted by anti&#045;anti&#045;crime+May 13 2007, 10:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (anti-anti-crime @ May 13 2007, 10:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Randal The Vandal@May 12 2007, 10:57 AM
    Originally posted by anti&#045;anti&#045;crime@May 11 2007, 09:59 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-ILuvHoodRats
    @May 11 2007, 09:30 PM
    undercover police officers are so stealthy h34r:

not really, u can b ninja about it to. and if they get nosey or something, tell em to fuck off, and look in the little holes in the rak cause they DO look through them things, thats how i got kicked out of a target

some DTs are mad illmatic at being sneaky(half the time cause they used to do that shit themselves), and other times they suck and are soooooo obvious its ridiculous... guess its just the luck of the draw...with normal cops you can ask them if theyre a cop, and say you wanted to report "suspicious activity" or make up some bullshit(but not too much that you could get in trouble for it) to see if theyre a cop or not, cause you could have a legit emergency...or being snitching someone out
    cops HAVE to tell u if there undercover or not cause if they say no then they bust u for stealing, its entrapment and u get the case thrown out and all charges lifted but ur probly still not aloud bak in the store [/b][/quote]
    not true. your an idiot.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by spiller@May 18 2007, 07:32 PM
    im going into town tomorrow.

i plan too.
    country boy? i think soooo
    whats2

yo i got caught stealling a megaman chip pack or somtin and hes like your gonna steal it all loud an
    f*ck a 5 doolar thing costed me like 400 bucks but they closed down like a month later so i didnt get fucked

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Pilsner@May 19 2007, 11:20 PM
    Walmart is ok if your stealing little shit. I stole some shampoo once but for the most part the ones near my house have nothing worth stealing for graff.

On the other hand the Michaels across the street....

... they have a no chase policy and a ton of shit thats worthwhile. Sketchbooks, prismacolours, sharpies, etch, paint markers, even shitty spray paint. There&#39;s no security guard and the people working there are generally old grannies, I&#39;ve never been stopped and even if they did confront me I&#39;d just book it and they wouldn&#39;t chase me. The cashiers watch the security monitors so I grab a few handfuls of markers, go to a spot where there is no camera and bag a bunch. Then return a few back to the shelf so they don&#39;t get suspicious.
    walmarts a gold mine to some. I know someone who almost daily goes in to get dvds, comes out with enough to trade in usually &#036;100, 12 dvds. box sets.

ive personally gotten walmart on its spraypaint with activating gift cards on registers unattended, its risky but shit if you&#39;ve got balls your set.

i walk to paint isle, take bunch of cans go to place where cameras dont see, and put cans in my jacket&pants and i may buy 1 cheap can or something else.
    i dont have signature... Wait , yes i do!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wal-mart dont give a shit this guy lifted a &#036;25 thing in front of a worker.
    there all dumbasses
    <I am back>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

most places dont check cameras unless sumthin bad happens (i.e. robbery)
    <I am back>

Originally posted by TAGurIT@May 29 2007, 03:15 PM
    wal-mart dont give a shit this guy lifted a &#036;25 thing in front of a worker.
    there all dumbasses....

They are not dumbasses, they just dont give a f**k and why should they, they propably steal from there too (atleast i steal shit from my job).

and what comes to the cameras, nobody usually watches them in little shops.
    in shop where i work, there are few fake cameras and only 2 real cameras, but you can tell the difference just by looking them. and those 2 real cameras are set to paint isle and to exit, if there happens to be robbery. at the exit camera records but in paint isle it doesn&#39;t and monitor is usually shut.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Writenamehere+May 29 2007, 04:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Writenamehere @ May 29 2007, 04:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TAGurIT@May 29 2007, 03:15 PM
    there all dumbasses....

They are not dumbasses, they just dont give a f**k and why should they, they propably steal from there too (atleast i steal shit from my job).

and what comes to the cameras, nobody usually watches them in little shops.
    in shop where i work, there are few fake cameras and only 2 real cameras, but you can tell the difference just by looking them. and those 2 real cameras are set to paint isle and to exit, if there happens to be robbery. at the exit camera records but in paint isle it doesn&#39;t and monitor is usually shut. [/b][/quote]
    where do u work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki X Sho View Post
    Anti, you display all of the early signs of a future serial killer..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wtf were you work
    AWC - Ambitious Writers Crew

,.|..

701 or 218 Writers hit me up.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ok i wanna get sum shit real straight, ppl sayin barcodes set off alarms r fukin stupid, unless there is a magnetic barcode on it ur fine, u could walk rite outta the store wit 5 cans and the alarms WONT go off

anybody got tips for racking cans that are in them little cages?

i work at supermarket where they sell food and some art stuff and that kind of stuff. Usually i steal beer,smokes and markers and since we have this policy that we must put old(still edible) food in trashcan i put them in next to trashcan and my friend gets them from there, basically that is stealing too.

where do they keep ecth in michaels, iv looked and i aint seen nothin.