Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Busted

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by keepsitlow, Aug 5, 2015.

Share This Page

1. keepsitlow

keepsitlow Member

nah

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  2. Skelz

Skelz Member

Um just listen to your lawyer, youll prolly get off easy your a minor with no priors. enjoy your probation, also think about moving, possession of graffiti tools laws suck

3. Cabbage.

Cabbage. Member

Holy shit man, I got in trouble today for the exact same scenario. I got my charges dropped by the officer because he decided not to report it. I did some research though and you've basically got 3 outcomes: 1. You're let off because of your record 2. You get in trouble but they just give you community service hours (probably the most likely) or 3 they charge you $300 or so. It's important to talk to your lawyer and at this point, be apologetic. They already have you red handed. As cliché as it is, just come clean and be remorseful. Don't go the not guilty approach. It'll honestly make it worse. If you decide to write after this fiasco, don't use the same alias. Hope this helps.

4. Wastelandwolves

Wastelandwolves Senior Member

Shit man, I got seen in toronto yesterday and some dick in a suit chased us down some alleys and shit but I have never been caught by the cops

5. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

i paid for this 80 dollar lawyer that i found out about from a letter in the mail i got after i was being charged for having spray paint on me and being under 18 so i paid went to court and it was dismissed. nobody talked to me or anything. easy.

6. Wastelandwolves

Wastelandwolves Senior Member