Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Need help with my hand style.

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by süki_, Aug 30, 2015.

Share This Page

1. süki_

süki_ New Member

I've been doing graffiti for around about a month, so I'm pretty new to it all. I've been practising my handstyle but it's pretty ugly. I need tips on how to much it cleaner and generally just sexier. image.jpg image.jpg

2. HexxInkworks

HexxInkworks Senior Member

its okay man, ive seen way worse all i can suggest is just keep at it, keep doing the letters fast and then eventually youll make a mistake that looks nice if that makes sense, thats how ive got half of my tag/s, if not that just look at other peoples handtyles/tags and graff handstyle alphabets

3. Willis1989

Willis1989 Senior Member

Find an old phone book or something, and fill the entire thing with tags, honestly ive read so much shit about how to improve tags that doesnt help, just do it over and over and over, along the way you'll discover little ways to tweek and improve it, practice alphabets and random words too. And look at other peoples tags and take influence without directly biting them.

Ive asked for help with my tag loads of times but it seems easier to get an answer on a specific question like "do you like this E" than it is to get an answer for "how do I improve my tag". Just keep practicing, its a slow process, but its easy to practice tagging.

4. süki_

süki_ New Member

ahh cheers guys. :)

5. Wank oner

Wank oner Senior Member

tbh its cool just add a star or something to make it look cooler

6. Geraldicer

Geraldicer Banned

Need help with my hand s

I am a native english speaker. I need help with russian and if you are willing to help just add my skype Tyler Roque. if you need help post your skype and i will add you. To help me you must speak russian and some english

7. KingKobra16

KingKobra16 New Member

The only thing i can say is work on the letter structure of your s As it kind of looks like a G

8. quickiehand

quickiehand Senior Member

^ this thread is 2 years old, the guy who started this thread havent posted since this thread and his name doesnt have A in it lol