Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Crazy bombing stories

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wank oner, Sep 1, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Wank oner

Wank oner Senior Member

Tell us of your crazy bombing stories and shit

2. Gengar

Gengar Member

First time me and a buddy attempted to tag a train, we jumped in between the 4 rows of trains at a yard and one began to take off and at the same time a truck that was a railyard worker came barreling down the tracks at us lol. We jumped in between the non moving train and bounced our way through a cornfield to safety. Adrenaline rush was worth it hahaha.

3. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

One time I smoked a fat pinch of some sherm out the rose and went out to paint, then I woke up in my momma's kitchen with a can of PAM in my hand catching hands on all the frying pans

4. Gengar

Gengar Member

This is grand. Hahahaha.

5. Wank oner

Wank oner Senior Member

Aight so one time me and my homie were bombing some street and a crazy drunk started swerving and yelling at us so we ran and ducked into the woods to cut across to the next street to get to burger king after to get some dinner and he was there so we were trying to avoid him and stuff while the people eating were giving us weird looks lmao it was funny

6. stabpigs

stabpigs Member

Heard this about some guy in my city, was painting a rooftop above a canal and the pigs turned up, he ended up jumping into the canal and swimming to safety

7. chkr

chkr Member

One night I go and plan on hitting this prime spot by the highway with an ACAB. I outline the thing and next thing I hear an accident happening right below me. I drop my shit and duck, lay down. Drivers of both cars step out, examine the cars but also see the outline, clearly reading ACAB. I'm peaking down through the grass and they're basically looking up as they wait for the cops to come. Pigs pull up, talk about the accident with the drivers and then one of the fucking dudes brings up the ACAB up above. I'm laying down flat on my stomach, completely hidden in tall grass as these assholes point their flashlights over at me and in my mind I'm making up all sorts of scenarios, trying to think where to run and all that. Fortunately these fools were too lazy to walk up to where I was and eventually just had the cars towed and drove off. I guess patience is a virtue... I finished the spot and took off. Also, the thing still hasn't been buffed :)

8. Wank oner

Wank oner Senior Member

haha nice ACAB as in all cops are bastards right

9. chkr

chkr Member

Well yes, but I would have told them that it stands for All Cats Are Beautiful.

10. Wank oner

Wank oner Senior Member

hah

11. Jeht.1

Jeht.1 Senior Member

12. Jeht.1

Jeht.1 Senior Member

Once I was bombing on Christmas and was doing my throw up in the park and then this guy in a Santa suit started cursing and chasing me. It was hilarious seeing him trying to get me. I nearly had done my throwie but forgot to do the shades and drips. It is no even buffed yet. BTW. Their have must have been a Christmas celebration down their.

13. Zena

Zena New Member

Okay, first post. But a while ago myself and few acquaintances went to a freight yard. We jumped inbetween two rows and set up, two painting and one on subbing duty. About 5 minutes in, we all hear "you're fucked cock suckers" and a car starts limiter bashing over the other side of the trains. We pack and juml through and theres a security car rallying in the dirt. Doing donuts and skids, chasing us around, just going nuts, we all scatter and hit the top of the yard which is on a hill. As we climb the fence out the security car is still rallying around, creating so much dust he couldn't see us even if we were there. Don't know what his strategy was, but was one of the funniest nights I've ever had.

14. dazeyes1

dazeyes1 Guest

man me and my cusin were in midtown memphis tennesee and we was taggin in broad daylight taggin everything that we could get to.
    and another time me and zone were taggin across the street from where we lived and we tagged some 18 wheelers and some dude started chasing us and we dipped off to my house and never got caught for that.

15. FrankieHasSwag

FrankieHasSwag New Member

Was doing a throwie and dropped my fill in stinging nettles, tough times.

16. Toulon

Toulon Member

Long time ago when I got my first mop I went out and downed a pint of gin and grew some balls to tag this truck drivers semi while he was unloading stuff out of it. I kinda feel bad about it.
    I've also tagged a police car that parked in my friends apartment parking lot while the driver was dealing with a call. About as crazy as my writings gotten pretty tame

17. drapes1125

drapes1125 Elite Member

me and my cousin were out in memphis midtown areea and we were spraypaintin in broad daylight i was puttin em up so quick that not even one car saw me we were just like painting buildings like in the open like a mugg and we made it away.and one time me and my friend spraypainted a couple eighteeen wheelers .

18. BANKO

BANKO Senior Member

19. Vandlism

Vandlism Member

This happened a few days ago, so me a normal writer was going out bombing minding my own business. So I went to the skate park to do some hand styles. After I was done I had some money and went to Maccas. Some kid came up to me and said 'If you tag my skate park I will bash your head in.' He was scrawny but thinks he is a gangsta. Being a dick head i went on with it. So later I was middle of doing a throw up when he followed me with his two friends on bikes. He walked to me and started threatening me and try to act tough. He had a little samsung galaxy 3 and threatened to call his 'gang' over a graffiti artist who did not do anything to him to provoke him. He had some serious anger management. I'm over 18 and his like 16 so I could not hurt him. (I wish I did). When he left he hid somewhere with his friends then started following me on his bike. It was getting dusk and night so I booked it. When I was walking he caught up with me and he pulled out a pocket knife. He started running at me saying that im a gangsta. Even tho gangsta's do gang land graffiti and do heaps of crimes. Before I left out a detail asking him that 'have you broken a law' and he said 'no' when he came up to me in the second time. When I ran off his friend said if he tries to kill you I will bash him. So today I went out and took and knife with my friend Karem one and confronted him. He shat him self when I pulled the knife at him and broke his phone. He ran away and have not seen him since early today. I live around Melbourne and going into beef with sketchy people who kill people because they do graffiti is common especially around Frankston. Its late at night so my grammar is a bit sketchy. I have few other ones but this one was really recent so that is why I picked this one.

20. TheHiddenSkulls

TheHiddenSkulls New Member

Me and my friends were in an abandoned chimney near a high school.We started bombing.After 15 minutes I saw a security guard coming with a flashlight.We hidden in the bathroom.He started to search all chimney.After 5 minutes he went out and we can go outside.It was very cool.