Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

king pieces next to toy pieces

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gumbykiller, Sep 16, 2015.

Share This Page

1. gumbykiller

gumbykiller Member

Whats your opinion on big pieces made by someone who is new to the graf world that are made close to a piece made by someone who knows what theyre doing. I want to know whether you think they should do it somewhere else, or glad to see people getting up. I want to know whether it make you happy or sad to see them. are there any of your local famous graffiti spots corrupted by so called "toys", or do you think of the good times youve probably shared at different times? im talking actual pieces too, not just some joe shmoe writing his actual name or a shitty quick tag of some sort.

2. kickiticy2

kickiticy2 Senior Member

welp new is different then toy (new=3-5 yrs) so your prolly talking toy. and if this the case , no dont do it. its called sidebusting and degrades the wall.

the goal is to shine not be a sidepiece. litterly.

just be clean over anything, if you cant do that hit walls that dont burn

good question tho cuz this pisses alot of ppl off

3. Makea.name

Makea.name Member

Even the Mona Lisa is falling apart.

4. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

the fuck^

it make me sad to see graffitis on wall painted by good times and not b= be courrupted by "toys". not sure why you would bring your toys to tha wall tho. that supposed to stay at home

5. ChemicalWarfareBrigade

ChemicalWarfareBrigade Senior Member

Uh. If someone's writing on something that don't belong to em... You should call the cops!

6. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

Oh yeah yeah, always love seeing a giant shitwad splattered up next to a burner. It's all about getting up after all, the fact that you suck is irrelevant.

7. Slushi 6989

Slushi 6989 Moderator

Been in the graff world damn near 12 years and never heard the term "sidebusting" until now.

8. kickiticy2

kickiticy2 Senior Member

really? hmm
    its common word used where im at

9. Vandlism

Vandlism Member

Do you know what I hate. For a whole year this toy keeps tagging on my burners. It looks crap. If it was old like 2 years and a bit faded it's fine but in a period of 5 days when it is fresh. He wrote 'Stun'