Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Your Worst Ink Spill Or Mess Up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JSBiggz, Apr 24, 2007.

Share This Page

1. JSBiggz

JSBiggz Senior Member

I was emptying a ZIG painty into this small mop, I was squeezing the tube so the paint will rush and it came out fine but the last time i did it, it ejaculated the ink all over my hands and i gave the mop to my friend, I said "Take a tissue and clean the side of the mop off" He went into the den ON THE NEW CARPET turned it upside down and all the ink came out on the the NEW carpet, I was what the hell why did you turn it upside down, he said "The bottom was dirty, and i forgot there was ink in there", I said " so when you picked it up you didnt reconized that it wayed alot heavier after i filled with precious blue ink!"

Anyway post your horror stories.

2. MooMooTheMoose

MooMooTheMoose Senior Member

Hahahaha I can't top that, all I can say is "owned".

My worst is a rat in my house chewed through the bottom of corio, and it went over everything below it.

Needless to say, I found that fucking rat about 4 inches from the bottle of ink.
    Dead.

3. spinthespin

spinthespin Member

the other day i was real bored and found a thing of shoe polish in my basement. I decided to make my own ink for it and jus threw a buncha shit together. It was like Black spray paint, rubbing alcohol, black shoe polish, flowpen ink and anything else i could find. I put the ink in a plastic cup in my sink in my bathroom so it wouldnt be on a desk or w.e. Well i left the cup alone with the ink in it for like 2 mins or somethin and when i got back the ink was leakin out of it from the bottom of the cup. Not only did the ink eat thru the plastic cup but it left a faded black spot in the sink. I adventually got it out

4. fuqqdiqq

fuqqdiqq Senior Member

opened up my mop inside and a shitload of ink went all over my wood floors. took me about an hour to get it unnoticablee.

5. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

il post some flix of the floor of my room iv spillt everything on it so far i dropped a kiwi with some doem dirty on my floor and it slattered everywhere that happened yesterday.

6. klauss

klauss Senior Member

2 hrs ago i spray some shit on wall. cap was dirty and i try to clean it but didnt remove it from can.. after cleaning my face was with some cool gold color paint & one of my eyes shine like some gold bling bling

7. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

4 years ago i was testing out colors in my room. i sprayed a lil bit of krylon banner red on my carpet. hella stupid hah.

for markers and mops, etc. i keep an extra shoe box in the bathroom and re fill the markers in there

[Broken External Image]:http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/7942/spa0667bq7.jpg

8. Live4TheWall

Live4TheWall Elite Member

I had a gallon bucket of blue paint a while ago in the corner of my room and accidentally dropepd it and the lid popped off, got it all over my walls (they've been repainted since then) and the whole corner of my room is midnight blue.......

Also dropped a small can of white primer on my floor. That wasnt THAT bad cause it just splashed a bit, but my friend stpped in it and left a footprint a few feet away. My floor is really fucked up lo.

9. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

spilled a whole bucket of latex paint onto my new carpet and left it sitting for 45 mins. because I didn't know it had spilled...

10. Puffer

Puffer Senior Member

i havent had too much bad ones only gettin some on me shooooooes

but one time my friend had a white montana large mini and he opened it in my room and there was pressure in it and when he pushed the pump in it squirted out on my wood floor

luckily it came out pretty easy

11. J I N X

J I N X Member

Setup:
    The day before I decided im gonna make some wheat paste. All is well it works fine, so i put the remaining in a squeeze bottle. and put it in a shoe box under my bed.

Catastrophe:
    The next morning i wake up get ready, and i decide to see how my paste is (BAD IDEA). I was not aware of the properties of wheat paste. it EXPANDS at room temperature! So i open the flip top and it shoots straight up narrowly avoiding my face and gets all over my fan and ceiling.

Its still there.

12. CIFILONE

CIFILONE Senior Member

WHHOOOEEEEE :eek:
    now thats one CRAZY mess!

try unscrewing the top to some
    T-grade, and smoking a bowl with my buddy...
    forgetting your dumbass unskrewed the cap...
    then SHAKE! it....turns YOU andwhatevers around
    into a sweet black splatter...i looked like a fucken
    penguin in an oil spill. buzzzz killlllll!!!!!

13. anie 1

anie 1 Senior Member

i was having sex in my parents room and i skeeted on the sheets .... they threw them out :eek: but still thats fucked up

14. Jason Voorhies

Jason Voorhies Senior Member

yeah i shook a gold marker in my car that had no nib in it. goooold all over me, steering wheel ect.

15. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

wow...well arent you the bright one?

16. CIFILONE

CIFILONE Senior Member

wow...well arent you the bright one? [/b][/quote]
    im pretty sure you made that up to post.

17. Proper-issh

Proper-issh Banned

This one time, I was trying to save a spray can from all the rain (I left it outside, fucking ass) so I was removing all the paint rust from the rim and I got distracted for like 2 seconds and shove the utensil in, and it burst all over me. If I didn't wear glasses, I would of been blind.

18. whynot?

whynot? Senior Member

i tried fixing a dryed out nib by putting it in a sock and spining it around
    i did it and it worked but i didnt relize while i was doing it the ink was spilling out and everything in the room was coverd with little red dots
    i just told people my cat pisse dme off so i stabed it
    had to repaint the room
    but ya it sucked

iv spilt ink on the carpet to wear i had to tear it out and buy new carpet

theres a faaty ink stain in my room (krink)
    o what a waist

19. a_slave_to_creation

a_slave_to_creation Senior Member

^^ thats fuckin hilarious.....

i made a home made marker out of a deoderant stick (the rolly kind) and then put a sock over the top for a mop..... it worked great and was really drippy. anyways, i decided to tag a bridge and started to write on the rough metal rafters on the bottom. needless to say the roughness ripped a hole in the sock and dumped the ink/paint that i had inside all over the place. thankfully i avoided it. but obviously the tag was ruined.

then that was about the last of my ink so i sat down to make more and was pouring some thinner into a glass bottle and drifted off. i ended up dumping a quarter gallon of the shit all over the floor. luckily it was a stone floor so it dried and evaporated by morning come, but the house stunk like a motherfucker......

another time, i handed my friend a can of orange paint and when i he pulled the cap off, he accidently hit the tip and sprayed himself in the chest. that was a good laugh.

end story

20. Sner!

Sner! Member

the worst are when your refilling shit...i remember when i first decided "fuck making markers, im just gonna order one and see what happens" so i ordered an otr and fell in love...well, i go to refill it for the first time and i didnt know that that small whole actually cam off for a bigger hole, so i tried to put ink through that small hole, and well, do i have to go any farther? i have a rug over that spot on my carpet.