Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Is their a point?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Talib, Oct 17, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Talib

Talib Member

So I been wanting to get up, I've done a few tags with paint and.markers here and there but nothing major. Anyways the problem with my town, pop of about 300k or so, is that almost everything within public sight gets buffed or painted over within a day or two. Is there a point in risking it to hit these spots? Or should I look for chill spots even if no one or hardly anyone will see it? I just want to paint.

2. SuburbanTurban

SuburbanTurban Elite Member

use your better judgement
    if you just want to paint then go to those chill spots to practice can control and all that
    if you wana bomb then go to those other spots but remain reeaal cat like so you dont step in no ones shit during your nightly adventure

3. milfhunter

milfhunter Elite Member

Tags don't get you up much go big or go home and sleep.

4. ChemicalWarfareBrigade

ChemicalWarfareBrigade Senior Member

What country are ya in? Cuz in my better opinion ya might as well talk to as many people as possible while you're doing your thing to find things out about 1- why you're doing it (i suppose) and 2- why they would or not want you to be doing it. unless you're some sort of a sissy that can't actually talk to ni99as ofcourse.

5. Slushi 6989

Slushi 6989 Moderator

"Their" denotes possession.
    "There" refers to a place or position.
    "They're" is a contraction of "they are".

6. SuburbanTurban

I was joking about the cat part if you didn't notice and now I can't tell if your joking or or not? Why would you talk to people while bombing? Waste of time and majority of pple wouldn't care for your reason of doing it, they would just care that your doing it. Depends if the wrong pple see too

7. milfhunter

milfhunter Elite Member

I say suburban turban should hook me up with osme of his crdits so i cna gets some tips and ill owe him a cheeseburger!

8. SuburbanTurban

make that a double bacon cheese burger with extra pencil shavings on it and you got a deal

9. milfhunter

milfhunter Elite Member

I'm serious brig hook me up lol and I'll spot you a cheese burger and 5gbs of prime white booty birches nudes

10. SuburbanTurban

is it even possible to share credits? i hope they do deluxe shipping on cheese burgers from houstan

11. milfhunter

milfhunter Elite Member

Just trade in some credits and send me a tip sampler pack lol and she I get your book I'll send you a canvas

12. SuburbanTurban

alright when i get an order il send you a tip sampler pack. wb the shipping though im in vancouver

13. milfhunter

milfhunter Elite Member

SSo your only able to use the points when you place an order?

14. SuburbanTurban

yeh it would be better to make one big order and pay shipping once then just getting a sampler pack which is prob like a couple bucks then pay the shipping on top of that. il make an order pretty soon here though in the next 2 weeks?

15. SHADE ONE

SHADE ONE New Member

Is there a bridge nearby? A skatepark? Catch a tag inside the bathroom of a fast food joint?

16. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

There is a point to staying in school so you know the difference between there, they're, and their.

17. Talib

Talib Member

Eh, my mistake on the "their". I do know the difference, stupid mistake.
    Anyways, thanks for the input suburban turban. I'll do the chill spots until I'm confident in my can control and have my throw ups down. Then I'll go to spots that will be buffed when I'm good enough, in time.

18. KGoLKJk

KGoLKJk New Member

Wo.. That's a good idea.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015