Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 73 of 89 FirstFirst ... 235363686970717273747576777883 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1765

Thread: Suicide

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

damn straight man. life's a bitch and we all know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Werse View Post
    I knew a guy in Chelsea who used to get high on pcp and fight moving cars. Goooood times.

Glad your able to stay positive through all that shit TrikAssHoe! I'm kinda just holding out here, I think about it every day. Honestly, I don't think I'm gonna hold out to much longer. I know there's good things to come eventually in my life but I'm sick of waiting out for something good to happen, and I don't have the motivating to try hard to make something good happen because I just don't care anymore. I have a good life at home, my parents care for me, I don't have to worry about money or anything either. I'm just sick of being alone, no friends or girlfriend, I really feel like alot of people have wronged me and that I'm pretty much cursed by the world. Like I said earlier, I don't have motivation, so I won't go out there and make friends or a girlfriend cause I don't care enough, not that those things won't be great. I just try to be really nice to people and then I get taken advantage of cause I want relationships in my life. Whatever though.
    Other Illegal Interests:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadaver View Post
    buying booze for underaged kids and then i drink it with them
    Quote Originally Posted by 5AINT View Post
    It's really the best way to give back to the youth of your community.
    Quote Originally Posted by reallythough View Post
    2 parts jager. 1 part redbull. 2 scoops of lemon iced tea mix. youll feel like you left the tanning bed and gelled your hair in no time.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Siner View Post
    Glad your able to stay positive through all that shit TrikAssHoe! I'm kinda just holding out here, I think about it every day. Honestly, I don't think I'm gonna hold out to much longer. I know there's good things to come eventually in my life but I'm sick of waiting out for something good to happen, and I don't have the motivating to try hard to make something good happen because I just don't care anymore. I have a good life at home, my parents care for me, I don't have to worry about money or anything either. I'm just sick of being alone, no friends or girlfriend, I really feel like alot of people have wronged me and that I'm pretty much cursed by the world. Like I said earlier, I don't have motivation, so I won't go out there and make friends or a girlfriend cause I don't care enough, not that those things won't be great. I just try to be really nice to people and then I get taken advantage of cause I want relationships in my life. Whatever though.
    yeah man. i'm trying to but it gets hard at times. not to sound like dr. phil or anything but if you need a friend i'm here bro. i'm down for helping out. and trust me GOOd freinds are hard to find these days. nothing but snakes. just let graf be your escape from all that bullshit thats going on.

I knew a guy in Chelsea who used to get high on pcp and fight moving cars. Goooood times.

I hear ya, and lots of people on here have sent me messages and are support full, but I mean. I need friends in real life, not just online friends. As for graff, winters here so going out and writing isn't much of an option. Plus I like benching, but same thing with the weather. Thank for your support and message me if you ever need help or something.
    Other Illegal Interests:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadaver View Post
    buying booze for underaged kids and then i drink it with them
    Quote Originally Posted by 5AINT View Post
    It's really the best way to give back to the youth of your community.
    Quote Originally Posted by reallythough View Post
    2 parts jager. 1 part redbull. 2 scoops of lemon iced tea mix. youll feel like you left the tanning bed and gelled your hair in no time.

Straight up, if you *****s want friends or a lady, go find some.
    It really isn't hard to put yourself in a social situation.
    Go to shows, hit up a bar, even just painting more will get you some friends.
    I completely understand anxiety and depression, trust, but you guys can't just expect good things to fall in your lap all the time.
    If you are completely fed up with a bad situation, give up on it and create a better one for yourself.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

True that FV. i've got a couple good friends and i'm fine with the whole lady thing i'm just saying it's hard to trust many people. thanks Siner and why isnt winter a good time ot bomb? i mean its easy to rack shit because it's normal to wear bulky coats and not a lot of people are out except for christmas time. but yeah if i had a car i'd be out doing me right now.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I too have very little motivation, not a matter of laziness, but i just don't give a fuck most of the time. I rarely actually have a fun time when hanging out with friends. Life is just bland as fuck lately.
    Regardless of what I post I don't condone any illegal graffiti, although I stayed at a holiday inn once.

So find some new shit to do man.
    I've been in the same situation plenty of times in my life, getting bored as fuck with life and wondering what the point of all this shit it, I feel you.
    But you just have to realize if you aren't content with what's going on with your life, then you need to work and fucking change it, it is YOUR life after all, so do what YOU want.
    Either people will follow or you'll meet new people that share your interests.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

shit. i've been there before. i just went to learning how to carve decoys(ducks)
    from my grandfather, to skating, and now during the summer ill be doing carpenter work for my friend's dad. just bullshit around and you'll find a hobby or two. you just gotta get out there and try.

Sounds like some people are in dire need of some liquor and kush

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Life sucks again lately, I'd love to columbine a preschool right about now.
    Monsters Doing Coke
    Big B.A.D Rots

^ word.
    all i learned is life is gonna have its ups and downs. we all have really shitty things that are in our lives but we gotta be real.
    were different, were artists, we can just get through it through our art.. ya feel? when shit hits the ceiling for me, i just love to paint and watch movies lol. and i feel yall. friends.. just havent really stayed. they come and go. i never been able to find a down ass friend. and yeah i feel yall on the whole graff friends. we all got into to much trouble and im still mad young.. highschool and my parents dont let me chill with them anymore i mean there in their 20's.

all in all.. life is good. we just hafta realize that.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I'm not an artist, I'm an asshole. What's my outlet?
    Monsters Doing Coke
    Big B.A.D Rots

Burly man cock.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Katy Perry - I kissed a girl.
    Monsters Doing Coke
    Big B.A.D Rots

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

rack em rack rack em rack rackball

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Backalley Abortion Doctor View Post
    Life sucks again lately, I'd love to columbine a preschool right about now.
    what happened to your apprenticeship in Bran-Bran, Mizzou?
    Quote Originally Posted by LostYouth View Post
    baszma=the weirdest motherfucker on these boards
    Quote Originally Posted by YUMI27 View Post
    Theres fucks smoking rock in my room and its STILL cleaner than most of you
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal_tariq
    Domo kai niggity-san.

Dub Deuces, Take It Easy, Much Love.

Kansas writers pm me.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

It took a detour as recent events have led me to a steaming pile of fuckshit that is now my life.
    Monsters Doing Coke
    Big B.A.D Rots

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

What happened?
    Regardless of what I post I don't condone any illegal graffiti, although I stayed at a holiday inn once.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Everything you'd expect karma to do to a long-time absolute degenerate cockswab like myself.
    Monsters Doing Coke
    Big B.A.D Rots