Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 70 of 89 FirstFirst ... 205060656667686970717273747580 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1765

Thread: Suicide

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by CrashOverRide View Post
    Keep your mind right, any true g or any REAL person would never commit suicide, that shit is for lames and peons. If you're actually talking bout that suicide shit then do something about it and don't be a pussy bitch, call a teen help line or whatever talk to your moms and dads and get over that whackass shit, too many homies lost in the game to suicide and if you're dealing with thoughts like that you can PM me and I'll come down if I can and just gve you 200 reasons for you punk ass to live. That is straight real.
    your a faggot.you know nothing about REAL as you put it.some people cant cope.thats not becuase their not real.i know some real g's whove gone like tht id loooove to see you say that shit to them.theyd have mopped the floor with you.you dont know why people kill themselves.some of these cats get shat on every day of there lives every single fucking day and put up with it for twenty odd years before they go.not all of them.but the ones i know that commied suicide were no bitches or peons.they had some real serious problems and sometimes talking doesnt fucking work.you try living through some of the stuff these guys go through see if you make it.some people just have horrible lives and cant see the light and go.its no fault of their own its just how it goes.things wear you down after a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by ESKiMO2 View Post
    Romero... he speaks the truth.

syrup in my cup maayne hold up.]

life is what you make it, reality is how you choose to see it.

if you see something you want and you can't have it don't let it get you down, just make a plan and take it.

if your lazy, get off your ass.

forget the word impossible exists.

if someone is putting you down and holding you back, put them down and keep them there.

if you see no purpose to live, have something worth dieing for.

if it control's you, control it.

if your not free, get liberated.

crime always pays.

it's not about good or bad, its about what gets your goals ahead.

The trick to life is to be an addict, if your addicted to experience then you'll never want for anything again.
    -for my identity your life is the penalty to pay motherfucker-

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

cool story bro.
    Abor. Fuck yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Backalley Abortion Doctor View Post
    I liked 3OH!3 before a thousand little girls started listening to it.

Boys like girls is better anyway
    myspace.com/mdcru

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i had it and decided to use it haha.

eyo.

i died 7 times. actually 8. that's why i only have 1 life left to live.
    don't trip. don't listen. just tune out dudes and duddetes. fuck ffaggots dog. no scapegoats, k guys? please. it kills your parents.

casp3r
    CHEA! KILLA!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox View Post
    Man, I hate my family pretty bad.

And coming from a guy who doesnt really believe in the word "hate" its a big deal.

I've always been the problem kid, bad grades, worse behavior, "has SO much talent but just doesnt seem to make use of it" type of son, bright enough to be the samrtest kid in class but with enough spine to stand up when he calls bullshit.....

Basically the OPPOSITE my family ever wanted.

I thought about killing myself when I got sent to Alternative, because now my family would treat me like a caged dog, and nobody would even know enough to care.

Even carved shit in the arm.

But I got out, and my girl helped(just a little), Graff helped a fuck load, and I just look forward to a few years from now where I'l come home with my diploma, will walk in the house, pack all my graff stuff in the car, give my family the finger, and never look back.

Thats what drives me.
    you just described my life perfectly... worst grades but smartest student... i burned shit into my hand pretty much evrything u just sed describes my life also... never really looked for help from a female tho... always just seemed to cause more drama eventually ending in even more depression...

i dont have a job so YES i depend on my mom... im only 16 btw but anywayz evrytime i ask for new clothes she says "not enough money" ive had the same black tee's since last year, holes, faded, paint all over them and im forced to where them to school. yet she has the nerve to want to buy a fuckin boat, she just bought a new car, and if i want her old one i have to buy it from her for like 5000$ so fuck that and fuck family... shes stingy as fuck... and my dad is homeless and just went back to jail last week... i never really had a relationship with him since he was an alcoholic... i have a trust issue and i can never trust anybody so that makes it hard to get close to anybody... my family thinks im some kind of fuck up becuz i got arrested twice... im not lookin for a hand out or for any of you guys to feel sorry for me... i just put my story out there maybe someone can relate...

Ex-Moderator Island w/ Tony. We spoon at night to keep warmth.
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Apparently, an ex-South Korean president was suicidal.

You aren't alone.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahahaha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Last edited by mmmburgers; 09-28-2009 at 04:52 AM.
    So yeah... im cool like that. i think?....

>=)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by mmmburgers View Post
    You guys... Depression hit me pretty hard. Although i have no idea what triggered it. Ive been through depression before. Sometime last year my doc perscribed me Accutane (for mild acne) the most comon side effect for it was severe depression. I thought "eh i wont get depressed! PFFF!!!" so i took the perscription, and guess what!? i got depressed T_T. Accutane really fucked me up for that time period, i've been off accutane for almost 9 months now. About 2 months after i stopped taking Accutane my depression went away. I was happy again, got a new girlfriend, doing really well in school. My life was boss. But the last 3 - 4 months have been slowly going downhill... First of all, i started getting into some hard drugs (not good). Then after awhile i dropped out of school (definity not very good). And now I got cops trying to hunt me down for some bullshit graffiti that i didnt do in my city (VERY stressfull). I feel like its all building up on me. I dont know what to do man, i constantly feel fucked up... like i dont feel like "myself" i feel... different. and i dont like this feeling at all. ive been getting whats called "The Death Fantasy". Its were one constantly fantasies about being dead. although suicide is something i know i wouldnt do... but i just always wonder, what would it be like if i was gone. i always think about how i would kill myself how my funeral would be. I dont know man, i need some help bad.... Guys? please?
    i have the same fantasies...the thing is i usually get them when im not doing anything when im just sitting in my bed or something.to stop that what you should do is just keep active.do something productive and try not to think about all the shit thats happening.its not gonna stp the depression but it gets your mind off wanting to kill yourself.just keeeeeep yourself busy and stay around people who are happy.just talking to someone who has a good outlook on life and is just chill in general..it seems to rub off on you...but coming from someone whos been suicidal for a few yeas now i dont think your going anywhere anytime soon.ive had depression and anxiety for about 8 years now.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

man im not suicidal or nothing but i was eating too fast and almost choked to death on some cereal one time.it was just horrible.i swear that i saw jesus...

to all you suicidies...cheer up

Quote Originally Posted by mmmburgers View Post
    I dont know, suicide is some serious shit man. Ive been through it, thought about it multiple times. All i can say, its not worth it man. Its a selfish act, you end your problems but you make more for others. All i can say is always look up, everything happens for a reason.

btw i wrote this song, thought i should put it here. The song is basicly saying enjoy your life, even if its bad... Enjoy what you have, make the best of out every situation. Dont let your problems ruin your life, just enjoy it.

Let me tell you something, Its about life
    I'll tell you how hard it is, i'll tell you what its like
    You just gotta keep on moving forward, and realise
    That life goes on,
    Life goes on and I know it may be hard
    But life goes on, even from the start
    And life goes on, it keeps on moving
    Life goes on, and life goes on.

Life goes on, it will never stop
    Keep your head up, and alwasy be on top
    Dont let your problems ruin what you have
    Think about the times that made you laugh
    Forget about the times that made you mad
    Or the times that made you sad
    just be happy with what you got,
    You may not realise, thats alot
    but when its all gone, you'll want it back
    some things you will never ever get back
    So enjoy them, while they last
    Things will pass, its all too fast
    I cant keep up, this has to end
    You just gotta use your common sense
    To see some good, i garantee it will
    im telling you, this is for real.

That life goes on,

Let me tell you a little something about me
    Ive had problesms that you wouldnt believe
    Been though so much shit in the past 3 years
    Believe it or not, At times i shredded Tears
    But those times are over, Now im fine
    just because i looked up all the time
    had to pick myself up, it was hard
    i did not ever let my gaurd down
    i know at times it may seem impossible
    but you have to promise not to let go
    dont slip dont fall, just stand tall
    fuck what everone else says
    keep on doing, what you do best
    fuck the haters, and all the rest
    always keep a postive mind, forever.
    And remember, life goes on.

That life goes on,
    what song is that
    PM FOR TRADES

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

last week was the worst week of my life peeps gave me so much shit and i failed a class and i already failed all my classes second qourter(sp)so if i dont get it up ill go to summer school i found that graff helps so much i bombed 3 days straight and now i feel alot better
    no beef just chicken401 reppin

Quote Originally Posted by STONES ONER View Post
    i feel bad for salvo who just found out over the internet that his friend was murdered.
    Quote Originally Posted by SALVO View Post
    lmfao
    .................................................. ......................
    Quote Originally Posted by Talitha View Post
    Touching yourself is also the Gateway to becoming a Homo. You men should always use Tongs when handling your Choo-choo.
    i dont write dior

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da...
    No More Weekly Toy Battles.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by dior View Post
    last week was the worst week of my life peeps gave me so much shit and i failed a class and i already failed all my classes second qourter(sp)so if i dont get it up ill go to summer school i found that graff helps so much i bombed 3 days straight and now i feel alot better
    then drop out and dont stress yourself while youre young, get your GED in your early 20's

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

It's sad to know that most of your friends don't give two shits about you, or maybe that's just me. Im getting sick and fucking tired of being used and taken advantage of, people are shitty friends and shitty people. No one cares. I need to get on some serious anti-depressants, drama is just unescapable.
    Regardless of what I post I don't condone any illegal graffiti, although I stayed at a holiday inn once.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i thuaght about killing myself before because i hate were i live and am like confined here and i cant do what i love most graffiti and i fucking hate school am tired of school i dont wanna kill myself anymore but am just depressed i act like am good when am around my freinds but am truly not and the only reasson i am posting here is because no one knos me and most likely will never kno me but idk i just felt like saying how i feel

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
    It's sad to know that most of your friends don't give two shits about you, or maybe that's just me. Im getting sick and fucking tired of being used and taken advantage of, people are shitty friends and shitty people. No one cares. I need to get on some serious anti-depressants, drama is just unescapable.
    agreed i need some real friends
    no beef just chicken401 reppin

Quote Originally Posted by STONES ONER View Post
    i feel bad for salvo who just found out over the internet that his friend was murdered.
    Quote Originally Posted by SALVO View Post
    lmfao
    .................................................. ......................
    Quote Originally Posted by Talitha View Post
    Touching yourself is also the Gateway to becoming a Homo. You men should always use Tongs when handling your Choo-choo.
    i dont write dior

TaxThis

i was in a the hospital for a week for sayin i was gona, dont say ur gona unless ur accully gona, its fuckin hell in there, tehre is accully sick ppl and fuckin crazy ones. you only live once, i dont think anyone should end it on there own, even if u do wanna hit the heavens.
    just think behind every dark cloud ther is a sun, let graffiti be that sun!

this is ironic, one of my friends did this the other day.. left behind two baby girls and a wife