Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ... 38687883848586878889 LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 1765

Thread: Suicide

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i agree that people are selfish by nature, but it is a strech to say that EVERYTHING that we do is selfish...

Quote Originally Posted by criscros18 View Post
    An insurgent throws a gernade into a small room containing a platoon of marines, one of the marines dives on the live gernade to save the rest of his platoon. selfish act??
    He probably didnt do it to save the others, but to make himself feel better. It sounds weak but its true

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

That's just dumb tho. How would he feel better?? He'd be dead. Believe me. Not every act is selfish.... But I totally agree that humans are selfish beings.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just the other day a 7th grader in a school I'm my area tried to commit suicide by spraying axe down his throat in the locker room after school, he ended up passing out haven't seen him since. hope that kid is ok

He wanted to be remember'd as a hero?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Oh my gosh NO!! IM A MARINE!! And I would gladly give myself for the rest of my platoon. It's either one person dying or all of us. You learn that in basic. There is nothing selfish about it. We'll all die as heroes anyways...

Oh my gosh NO!! IM A MARINE!! And I would gladly give myself for the rest of my platoon. It's either one person dying or all of us. You learn that in basic. There is nothing selfish about it. We'll all die as heroes anyways...
    Offtopic- Can I ask, are you religious?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yes. but does that matter??

yes. but does that matter??
    Yes, because i I would be stupid to even try to argue with a dumb fuck.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

So christians are dumb fucks now... That's great.... And people say that I'm close minded....

So christians are dumb fucks now... That's great.... And people say that I'm close minded....
    Everyones close minded.

NAAAAAH, im just fucking with ya

the home of brown ale and shit weather....where people think gettin pissed IS big n IS clever
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

criscros you are NOT hero, and never will be, youre just a blind pawn who's actually doing 'evil' work.... you were just scared by bullshit about people trying to take your liberty and harm your loved ones.
    hold ya can up n stand up

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

That's one opinion...

That's one opinion...

But is it true?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

No not at all. I'm fighting to protect the liberty of every American, I'm not fighting for any religious reason. I'm nt scared of anything, I just have faith in an all powerful, all knowing God. There is nothing "evil" about me. But 2mor has some sort of grudge against me, for what I don't know, perhaps he's jealous, scared, or insecure. I could be very wrong about everything I believe in, but then again so could he...

No not at all. I'm fighting to protect the liberty of every American, I'm not fighting for any religious reason. I'm nt scared of anything, I just have faith in an all powerful, all knowing God. There is nothing "evil" about me. But 2mor has some sort of grudge against me, for what I don't know, perhaps he's jealous, scared, or insecure. I could be very wrong about everything I believe in, but then again so could he...
    "I'm fighting to protect the liberty of every American" so it IS true.

He didnt say anything about any religious reasons

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by B-36 View Post
    He didnt say anything about any religious reasons
    Well he kind of did, he said I was doing "evil work", and im a solder, and how can there be evil unles there is good, and because I'm a christian i must be fighting for evil, or religion, but really I'm only fighting to protect HIS liberty and HIS freedom. Some people just don't know how to be appreciative....

Well he kind of did, he said I was doing "evil work", and im a solder, and how can there be evil unles there is good, and because I'm a christian i must be fighting for evil, or religion, but really I'm only fighting to protect HIS liberty and HIS freedom. Some people just don't know how to be appreciative....
    Are you just writing random words? You MUST have misinterpreted what he said because that makes no fucking sense. Peace, not gonna respond on this offtopic bullshit anymore.

Merica' where we got the Guns and the Glory. Football and Fireworks we got it all
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Here is a Video of a Drawing I made of one of my good friends that committed Suicide in February 24th, 2006... I Loved this Kid and it still hurts to think of it six years later. Suicide is real and has a various range of effectiveness.
    “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successful personality an duplicate it.”